Active Now

Randy D
Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I would expect that all WHITE NATIONALIST RACIST "christians" believe their god only supports WHITES. Didn't he create people of color too?

I would expect that all WHITE NATIONALIST RACIST "christians" believe their god only supports WHITES. Didn't he create people of color too?

Did GOD make a mistake by doing that? Or did a god create a subculture of color just to give WHITES a target for their hatred? I dunno. Mebbe so. I don't know that god but the white racist christians surely must be praying to him and worshipping him and believing he on their side as they hack and slay both literally and figuratively people of color. What else could it be but a loving god giving his beloved children something to hate attack destroy for their amusement and pleasure?

Posted - July 15, 2019

Responses

According to Merriam Webster dictionary, a White Nationalist is described as one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation. I am white and was born and raised in the second-largest city in MI. The neighborhood I lived in was filled with every race, color, and creed you could imagine. However, we were all neighbors and friends. My family didn't have a racist bone in our bodies. We then moved into the country when I was 8 years old. Nothing changed in our family. I am now a "white Christian". However, I am not a White Nationalist Racist Christian. Never have been and never will be. I'm not sure if you meant to paint all Christians as White Nationalist Racists. If you didn't that's great. If you did, it's a very unfair and inaccurate characterization. Are there White National Racist Christians? It's possible but highly doubtful. A true Christian/born-again person would not do such a thing.

God created Adam and Eve. Everyone else has come into existence through procreation. God doesn't create evil. The hatred you see in the world was not brought about by God, it was and is brought about by humans. Some people blame God for pretty everything because it's much easier to do than to take responsibility for our own evil actions.
      July 15, 2019 5:47 AM MDT

I am a white Christian too ru. I never said anywhere that all white christians are racists. That is why when I refer to them I ALWAYS WRITE WHITE NATIONALIST RACIST. Are all Nationalists and Populists and Isolationist racists? I don't know for a fact but I expect so. But I would say WHITE POPULIST RACIST and WHITE ISOLATIONIST RACIST if that is what I meant. I say what I mean and I try to be VERY CAREFUL which words I choose to use. Thank you for your reply. I do not believe anyone who is a White NATIONALIST RACIST is a  Christian. Being that is antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and how can you be a Christian if you ridicule/ignore the teachings of Jesus? I'm going to ask. Thank you for your reply!  :)
      July 15, 2019 6:13 AM MDT

I also try to be careful what words I use but I sometimes fail at it and I insert foot in mouth. :)
      July 15, 2019 2:55 PM MDT