Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Another irony lost on the dimwit. The Kakistocratic sb teleprompter prez is always WHINING COMPLAINING KVETCHING! Why doesn't he leave?

Another irony lost on the dimwit. The Kakistocratic sb teleprompter prez is always WHINING COMPLAINING KVETCHING! Why doesn't he leave?

Why doesn't HE GO BACK TO HIS COUNTRIES WHERE LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HERE?

His grampaw came from Germany. His MOM was an immigrant from Scotland. He has a choice to go back to either country where life is goldener and nicier and sweller than here.

PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF.  You go back to where you came from. You are only a second-generation American citizen on your dearest daddy's side and only a first generation American on your mummy dearest's side. You don't belong here. Go back. Go away and stay. Okay? What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Posted - July 15, 2019

Responses

Well, I hope this wasn't his tactic to garner the Black vote.
      July 15, 2019 6:41 AM MDT

You know what's so peculiar L? I have no doubt that among his supporters are people of color. Probably there is a group that calls itself "African Americans for trump". I mean folks make no sense at all supporting someone who clearly despises them I don't get it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 15, 2019 6:53 AM MDT

Hard to fathom, isn't it?
      July 15, 2019 7:57 AM MDT

Yup! Happy Tuesday L! :)
      July 16, 2019 5:51 AM MDT

Happy Tuesday. :)
      July 16, 2019 7:48 AM MDT

Thanks! :):):)
      July 16, 2019 8:14 AM MDT