Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Racism will never end. Why not BIFURCATE the USA? RACISTLAND/WHITELAND and DIVERSITYLAND?

Racism will never end. Why not BIFURCATE the USA? RACISTLAND/WHITELAND and DIVERSITYLAND?

Racistland or WHITELAND if they prefer would consist only of white people. Diversityland of course would have whites as well as people of color.

Two separate governments  serving two separate countries.

In Racistland WHITELAND there would be no racism since everyone would be alike..white.  In Diversityland there would be no racism because all racists would be congregating elsewhere in their own country of Racistland WHITELAND.

There would be no connection between them. Each with a separate Constitution. Racistland WHITELAND would have to create its own Constitution. It has ignored the one we have for 2-1/2 years.  It can have one president for life if it wants. No health insurance. No Immigration policy because they would not allow immigration. No laws or rules to govern anything. Whatever it wants it can create. Same thing with Diversityland except it need not change anything in the Constitution that exists. Diversityland will finally have the ability and control to follow it to the letter. The Racistland WHITELAND folks will draw up their own Constitution and make it whatever they want. There would be no travel between the two countries. The racists whitelanders would be persona non grata in Diversityland and the Diversity citizens wouldn't ever want to or need to step foot in Racistland Whiteland where they would be shot on sight no doubt..

I know there would be many kinks to work out but hey we sent a man to the moon 50 years ago. We should be able to unkink anything.

Just a thought.

Posted - July 15, 2019

Responses

One of my favorite book series (Ashes, by William Johnstone) takes place after the world "blows up" in chem-bio-nuke warfare in 1988.
    Afterwards, the protagonist sets up a nation.
    In that nation, they take kids away from racist or abusive parents.

July 15, 2019 11:28 AM MDT

I'd never heard of it Walt. Sounds really nifty! Thank you for your reply and the info! I apprecite both! :)
      July 16, 2019 5:04 AM MDT