Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ain't it GREAT? New foks to hate. Move beyond Hillary and Barack and Maxine and Pelosi to 4 women of color? They're what's wrong?

Ain't it GREAT? New foks to hate. Move beyond Hillary and Barack and Maxine and Pelosi to 4 women of color? They're what's wrong?

So when he tires of THEM whom does he attack next?  Your guess?

Posted - July 15, 2019

Responses

• Despite, shape, color or size, an idiot is an idiot. Stupidity is an equal opportunity employer.
      July 15, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

They knew what they were up against when they started this.   THEY are not going down quietly.  THEY ARE NOT GOING DOWN AT ALL.

Trump is scared and Trump lashes out when Trump is scared.  

July 15, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

He seems to be terrified and becoming more so. The tweets and rants and ravings of a madman continue on getting more erratic irrational. Thank you for your reply. I dunno what is gonna come next. More ravings of an insane old man?
      July 16, 2019 6:45 AM MDT

I think it's great that AOC called Pelosi racist just because she told them to stop attacking other Dems out on social media. I guess they are getting a taste of their own bitter, vile and hogwash medicine. AOC is really dragging down the Dems and I think it's marvelous. 
      July 15, 2019 11:17 AM MDT

Why is that great?  First of all your take on the whole subject is fraught with holes.  STANDING ON THE SIDELINES AND LISTEING TO INNUENDOS about the party is not the way to progress and move forward.

The Dems are not even infighting.  They are deciding where to focus their battles and right now this Administration is so filled with crime and lies that it is impossible to sort out the lies.

Compared to that mess?  AOC and NANCY are in bed together.

Like TRUMP and "THE PEOPLE'S ATTORNEY GENERAL"

You know?  See what I'm saying?    I can throw shade right back at cha.
      July 15, 2019 11:23 AM MDT

July 23, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

Using the avatar of a member who passed away makes me sick This post was edited by Jon at July 16, 2019 1:42 AM MDT
      July 15, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

Who passed away Goatsey? An Answermugger?
      July 16, 2019 1:43 AM MDT

Hi rosey..I shall send you a private message. 
    update...I can;t send you a message. your profile will not allow it.
    I do not wishto discuss this in open  forumn. 
    Hope you understand This post was edited by Jon at July 16, 2019 9:08 AM MDT
      July 16, 2019 9:02 AM MDT

I have no idea who you are talking about. If my avatar is so offensive, why haven't you brought it to my attention before now? I haven't been here very long and I'm not here very often so I had no idea that I was making you sick.
      July 23, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

I have 3 guesses who he will attack next  - Jeff  Flake because he is calling for Republicans to condemn Trumps racist tweets - Canada's Prime minister because after the tweets he said that's not the way we do things in Canada - England's Teresa May  because she called the tweets racist and discussing. Cheers!  
      July 15, 2019 5:41 PM MDT

In all my born days Nanoose I have never encountered anyone so filled with hate and rage and fear and venom and vile vicious vitriolic whinya** evil than the Kakistocratic Teleprompter scumbag prez. He just keeps better doesn't he? I can't figure out how anyone can live with so much hate inside. Hate doesn't make folks healthy does it? Thank you for your reply and your guess is as good as mind my friend. Never saw anyone so addicted to hate! Happy Tuesday Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 16, 2019 1:44 AM MDT
      July 16, 2019 1:35 AM MDT

I do not hate anyone. I do disagree with them. 
    At least it let the squad and Pelosi show a united front. 
      July 16, 2019 6:00 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply m2c.
      July 16, 2019 6:46 AM MDT