Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Family » What should I get for my wife ?

What should I get for my wife ?

Me and my wife have been married 5 years we have 3 kids together. Our anniversary is coming up next week I kind of forgot about it. What should I get for her ?

Posted - July 15, 2019

Responses

A massage, a bottle of wine and no kids; however, a definite practice session on the kid making.  Her choice.  She gets to come first since you forgot.

July 15, 2019 4:33 PM MDT

• Does she have an iphone?

July 15, 2019 4:35 PM MDT

i need this tho 
      July 15, 2019 5:15 PM MDT

• Ask your sugar daddy.
      July 15, 2019 5:16 PM MDT

ok ill PM you
      July 15, 2019 5:17 PM MDT

• I have it on good authority from resident mugger, "Unapologetically Trashy", that Vanilla Scented garbage bags with grey drawstrings are all the rage this year.  Purchase her the latest in 3 ply Haute Couture and she's sure to be pleased.  Nothing says love like "Hefty".  Just don't call her that.
      July 15, 2019 4:55 PM MDT

Plan a romantic day or evening just with her. Take her someplace she has always wanted to go or wants to go to again.  Plan something different than you usually do.  If you have an concentrated ethnic area:  take her there and spend sometime learning about the culture and try their food.  Go there ahead of time and find something you know she would like.  Jamacian food is great, if you find the right place. I love, love stew pot chicken, yummy.  Moroccan food is delicious, you sit on pillows on the floor and use bread intead of a fork and knife.  Sometimes they have entertainment which is fun and different.  There are oriental restaurants that also have a real original atmosphere that gives a different experience than the normal american faire.  Oh wow, now I'm hungry and thinking about tandori chicken which is an Indin dish and a special desert they make out of cinnamon and cottage cheese (I think).  If I knew the recipe I'd have it frequently.  Take her to a country line dancing place or a museum. 
      July 15, 2019 5:09 PM MDT

you and your bf, gf and husband should plan her a surprise party 
      July 15, 2019 5:17 PM MDT

A husband.

Hey, wait . . . 

:-|

July 15, 2019 11:24 PM MDT

It's next week, and you "kind of forgot about it".

Sounds more like you're PLANNING to forget about it.

Honestly, if you don't know what she would like - after 5 years of marriage - you are probably spending too much time with your girlfriend and husband, and should get a divorce.
      July 16, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

Or spending WAY too much time posting questions on here. (Hint, hint.)
    ——
      July 16, 2019 8:24 PM MDT