Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if the most INTELLIGENT BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME people who ever lived were 100% pure bloods or a mixture/blend of bloods?

I wonder if the most INTELLIGENT BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME people who ever lived were 100% pure bloods or a mixture/blend of bloods?

Posted - July 18, 2019

Responses

I think most people would agree Albert Einstein was one of the most intelligent people to ever live ... and he was an Ashkenazi Jew.
    Genetic research of Ashkenazi Jews suggest a predominant amount of shared Middle Eastern ancestry, complemented by varying percentages of European admixture. 

In other words ... a mixture.

I believe it would be the opposite for anyone who is "pure blood".
    As the "pure" pool shrinks, the chances of interbreeding and the problems that come from that, would increase.
    So they would have more chance of being mentally/physically handicapped, than of being "advanced".
      July 18, 2019 7:46 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Walt . I agree that a mixture would probably work better. What kind of cake can you bake with one ingredient? I"m gonna ask. :)
      July 18, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

• Probably a mixture. I say this as a product of Scots Irish and Native American ancestry. I'm intelligent, handsome and talented. It had to come from somewhere, so that's where we'll place the blame.
      July 18, 2019 8:02 AM MDT

What kind of cake can you bake with one ingredient SC? Same with homo saps. Thank you for your helpful reply and Happy Thursday to thy! :)
      July 18, 2019 9:59 AM MDT

I would imagine that most everyone is mixed blood to some extent or other.  If we descended from apes, then they are the only pure bloods.
      July 18, 2019 8:18 AM MDT

Mayhap.Fer Sure. Thank you for your reply L! I think so too! :)
      July 18, 2019 10:01 AM MDT

I'm Irish and German if such data helps.....
      July 18, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

Indeedy do it do tom! What kind of cake can you bake with one ingredient? Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 18, 2019 10:01 AM MDT