Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump RACIST MONSTER is now in charge. The trump is terrified and trying to backpedal. He didn't see it coming?

The trump RACIST MONSTER is now in charge. The trump is terrified and trying to backpedal. He didn't see it coming?

SEND HER BACK SEND HER BACK SEND HER BACK

The crowd got that from trump who ORIGINALLY said"if you don't like it here GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM."

That bit him in the a** bigtime bigly so he backed down AGAIN and said "if you don't like it  here you can leave"

Then he bathed in the glory of the rallygoers' chants SEND HER BACK SEND HER BACK SEND HER BACK. He embraced it and absorbed it and let it wash all over him in ecstacy and got off on all of it like a golden shower.

Now he has gotta BACKTRACK again. Poor sap. He doesn't have a clue what to do. He is like a dog on a leash. Wherever the leash goes he do go too. No clue.

Well he  provided the leash and the minihims took it and ran with it and now they are dragging him like a ragdoll behind them. How pathetic is that?

Posted - July 19, 2019

Responses

• The only "monster" out there is the one hiding under your bed. It's the one that comes out occasionally to fulfill its mission of hatred, division, bigotry and polarization of races and cultures. It's the hatred, chaos and lawlessness, that wears masks as innocent people are attacked in the street. It arrogantly invents racism where there is none. It's rebellion against the rule of law and legitimate legal processes. It's the irrational hatred that endorses the enemies of the nation holding seats in the US House. Your "monster" has created a nation out of control, teetering on the verge of self destruction.  Your monster promoted class envy first and then class warfare after the fact. Major cities are now rat infested cesspools of filth , disease and the wretched and broken lives of the homeless.   Did your "monster" really believe that millions would sit back quietly and complacently as "Rome burned" around them? This is the "new normal." This is the new "American Dream". But, there is a glimmer of hope. The "monster" can be slain, but it will take the resolve of decent people of principle across the land. It may be too late as the media, the courts, the politicians, social activists and others have fought long and hard to create the mess we're in. It'll take years of hard work to get back on track, if it's possible.
      July 19, 2019 8:34 AM MDT

When a reporter in the Oval office asked Trump about the send her back chant he said - I wasn't happy with it - I tried to stop it - blaw - blaw - blaw - blaw. He also said something that I figured showed his true color he said - it wasn't me that did the chanting it was them - I figure it shows Trump would even throw his base under the bus to make himself look good and or incent. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 19, 2019 6:03 PM MDT

Of course he would Nanoose. He is bathed in the glory of the venom and hate he instigate.  He will accelerate it because he is getting away with it. After the racist comments his poll numbers INCREASED by 5% among Republicans! If that isn't a solid endorsement I don't know what is. So he knows his path to glory is the path of righteousness. Nothing will stop him. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Saturday!. Wonder what glorious vile vicious vitriolic stuff he will come up with today? He is at one of his golf courses of course . He works so hard. He deserves the time off. SIGH.
      July 20, 2019 3:59 AM MDT