Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is startling to me that the Jewish supporters of the trump don't find what/whom he supports an abomination. Why is that?

It is startling to me that the Jewish supporters of the trump don't find what/whom he supports an abomination. Why is that?

The trump said "there are good people on both sides" after the Charlottesville incident where the white nationalist racists marched and chanted "The Jews will never replace us". Do the Jewish trump supporters/defenders not consider themselves to be Jewish? I don't get it. Can any Jewish trump supporter/defender explain that to me in a way that I can understand?

Posted - July 20, 2019

Responses

Mostly because of the wealth and arms America pumps into Isreal  Rosie.....no one cares about the poor PalestineIan's who's country is slowly being over run by them.....Funny how England gave away the Palestinians country in the Balfour Agreement after the Second World War.... :(
      July 20, 2019 5:14 AM MDT

You know D we've discussed this issue for years. First on AB and now here. Palestine is the the black sheep. The  kid that lives across the tracks. The less loved less favored child. I think Netanyahoo is an abomination. Israel had much BETTER leaders in the long ago. Will Israel every be so fortunate again to have PEACEMAKERS lead them? I dunno. Then you have those have the right to sympathize with Palestine who get excoriated vilified threatened! I thought it was okay to be for anyone you wanted to be. I didn't know that you had to lock step on a line drawn for you by someone else. Did you? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee  D. I KNOW you know being of Armenian descent I relate very strongly with Jewish people. But that doesn't mean I don't care at all about Palestinians. Why is it EITHER OR? SIGH. :(
      July 20, 2019 7:10 AM MDT

I know from a fried that Armenia went through such terrible ordeals many years ago Rosie..l.How does someone so small fight off such other aggressive  wealthy powerful countries that choose to just take what they want with ourpt any care fro the indiginoious people that have lived and worked the land for years...
    Why does not the world help the Palestians ,why does it just sit back and leave them to be slaughtered...
    To it looks like Isreal wants the whole country for its self...
      July 20, 2019 11:49 AM MDT

There were 4 types of people there.

1. Antifa (leftist terrorists) 
    2. Regular People for removing the statue
    3. Regular People for keeping the statue
    4. The racist idiots

People #2 and #3 are the good people on both sides. 
    President Trumps actions show he is the most pro-Israel President we have had in a long time perhaps in history.
      July 20, 2019 6:28 AM MDT

Which makes him the MOST ANTI-PALESTINIAN prez we ever had. Are there no good people among Palestinians m2c? Are you certain of that? Thank you for your reply.
      July 20, 2019 7:11 AM MDT

Where were Palestinians mentioned in this question?
    Yes of course there are good Palestanians. Israel has offered them a two-state solution more than once....they decline and say Israel has no right to exist...that is not a good solution. 
      July 20, 2019 7:32 AM MDT

Meanwhile, Jews are sniping at Palestininian children  from their walls for sport 

“The bloodthirsty hate the innocent.” Proverbs 29:10

Israel is not a country. It is a den of vipers, whose crimes against humanity would make Hitler blush.

THE US NEEDS TO CUT ALL FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO THE ZIONIST STATE  

July 20, 2019 7:56 AM MDT

If that happened those guards should be sentenced for murder.

How do you define zionist?
      July 20, 2019 9:35 AM MDT

I follow the traditional definition...

I'm sure you're a bright girl and look that up yourself, but I'll copy pasta for you:

" A political movement that supports the maintenance and preservation of the state of Israel as a Jewish homeland, originally arising in the late 1800s with the goal of reestablishing a Jewish homeland in the region of Palestine"

Unfortunately, that means displacing Palestinians from their own homeland 

July 20, 2019 11:38 AM MDT

So you do believe Israel has the right exist?  Cause we are not in the 1800s and the DO exist....so that is the world we are in. The Ottoman empire fell and the land was being controlled by Britain who said the Jews could immigrant there. Upon Britain leaving the area....Israel declared their independence. They were attacked and they won the war. Wars have consequences. They are now a country with just as much right to exist as any other country. They have won many wars. Have given land for peace....but there is never peace. They offer the Palestinians two-state agreements. But they refuse. 

Their land in the area was not simply taken it was purchased from the residences there. And paid full price in many cases over full price... People were not forced out or homes seized. 

So we won wars and expanded our lands....do we give that land back? And do those people give it back to who they took it from? Just How far do we go back with that? 

The Palestinians should take Israel up on the two state offer....it would be the first time they ever had their own country. Of course, that requires them to not launch rockets etc into Israel. 
      July 20, 2019 1:41 PM MDT

"Antifa (leftist terrorists " 

You must be Pro-fascist, yeah? 

"The racist idiots"
    You're speaking of "send them back" Trump, right?  Those people are Trumps core supporters. That's why he just flip-flopped from disavowing himself to "send her back" to embracing it

Trump's actions and activities at the US border creating concentration camps prove his disdain towards history and decency.  
      July 20, 2019 7:50 AM MDT

Antifa is a terrorist organization....does not matter what name they claim to be. They are they ones who use force to suppress the opposition. Did you see what they did to that gay journalist because he dared to record their actions? I hope he gets a big fat settlement from the Mayor and police there who did nothing to stop the attack. Disgusting act by a terrorist group. (They are a recognized terror group in more than one state)

America love it or leave it....that sentiment has been around long before Trump. He spoke against the chant. 

There are allegations of immigration fraud on Omar's part.  If it can be proven, should she go to jail? 
      July 20, 2019 9:33 AM MDT

There is no such organization as ANTIFA 

You are talking about Andy Ngo...He deserved whatever he got. He wandering around harassing people.  You make it sould like he was beaten to death.  He got a milkshake thrown at him and he fell.  He claimed he got "brain damage" from a milkjshake.  LOL 
    If Antifa were a REAL organization, I would happily donate money to help arm them in an effort defend people against trumpists like the guy who ran over Heather Hyer in Charlottesville...remember? The guy people like you never talk about.

ALso, please and stop pretending that you care about someone who is Gay.  It's intsulting 

"America love it or leave it....that sentiment has been around long before Trump. He spoke against the chant."
    Free speech. He took back the chant. He took back his rejection of the chant when his white nationalists were disapointed that he tried to speak against it.
    But in reality, that's not what they said, was it? They chanted "Send Her Back". Trump said to send them back where they came from. That's a fact. Look it up

There are allegations of immigration fraud on Omar's part.  If it can be proven, should she go to jail? 
    No..No charges,. No nothing. No fraud. She didn't marry her brother. Nothing. Sorry..
    Nothing. She didn't say anything against America, Just your glorious fuhrer.

Please stop spreading lies.

This post was edited by Jon at July 20, 2019 11:55 AM MDT
      July 20, 2019 11:45 AM MDT

Antifa is not real?   BS. 

So it is fine with cement being thrown at someones head and causing a brain bleed?  
    I am not for violence against anyone. Regardless of race/creed/gender/orientation/politcal position/etc.  

I did not say it was proven. I said allegations. If proven what should be the penalty? There are also allegations of tax fraud and campaign fraud...if those are proven what should happen?
      July 20, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

"So it is fine with cement being thrown at someones head and causing a brain bleed?"
    It was a freaking milkshake... 

ANDY NGO and CONSERVATIVE MEDIA ARE LYING

He spent his time immediately aftwerwards bellyaching and moaning. 
    The only thing that whiney simp got was brain freeze

Andy Ngo got exactly what he deserved for provoking an attack

Talk about your friends in Charlottesville running over a woman with a car and killing her 
    Violent right wing Trumpism 

This post was edited by Jon at July 20, 2019 1:11 PM MDT
      July 20, 2019 1:09 PM MDT

Perhaps you should look into what the  Antifa terrorists refer to as a milkshake....it ain't ice cream. It is a mixture of quik drying cement. 
    Also you should watch the video. Concrete (aka Milkshake) was thrown at him. According to the Portland police it had cement in the milkshake. Several punches were landed on his head. He had black eyes, cuts and a brain bleeds. 

You do not get these injuries from ice cream thrown by an imaginary group...

Amazing the left pulls this crap and has the nerve to call the right violent. 

You have not seen me condone the violence of anyone at Charlottesville on either side. Criminals and thugs should go to prison when they inflict violence on people. No matter their political ideology. This post was edited by my2cents at July 20, 2019 6:24 PM MDT
      July 20, 2019 5:42 PM MDT

More right-wing toxicity. 
    I will not enteratain it or you any further.

All lies. It was a stupid milkshake with nothing it. Andy Ngo is notorious for makeing up stories like Jessie Smallet

"You have not seen me condone the violence of anyone at Charlottesville on either side. Criminals and thugs should go to prison when they inflict violence on people. No matter their political ideology."

I HAVE NOT SEEN YOUMAKE A POST CONDEMNIUG IT. Ihave not seen you do anything but defend your fuhrer.

That March in Charlottesville , people being beaten, Heather Hyer getting killed..Which were the "Good people"? 

I will never agree with you because you subscribe to an ideology that saw my President of 8 years subjected to  (and still subjected to) bigotryand double standards...

Need proof? Watch this.... 

July 20, 2019 6:01 PM MDT

It this from ice cream?

I know he beat himself up....

You have seen me condemn it.  You personally thanked me for my posts more than once. 
      July 20, 2019 6:26 PM MDT

Like I said, he deserrved what he got.
    When you provoke people in a mob, this is what happens.
    I watched that video...there was nothing in that shake. 
    Like Smollet, you got to wonder if he paid someone. The right keeps gobbling this crap up
     I do not believe hsi story one bit and I do not believe conservative news sources.
    Fake News

It's not like he got run over by a car and killed or beaten to a pulp at a Trump rally

This stuff happens with Trumpism. 

For the longest time I've heard the right whine about the left being weak, Which is it; . 
    Weak or scary & violent? 

July 20, 2019 6:39 PM MDT

The left has always been violent. They have a long history of violence. 

The video shows he was attacked...milkshale or cement whatever. He was beaten for daring to video people who do not want to be identified while they do their crimes. 

No one deserves to be attacked...no one. 
      July 20, 2019 7:10 PM MDT

And where is your evidence to backup that asinine remark? LOL
      July 21, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

"No one deserves to be attacked...no one. "

These guys think people deserve to be attacked LOL

July 21, 2019 10:35 AM MDT

Words....who has Trump, Nugent, Jones, Dana, Levin, Beck, etc touched....no one.   It is this type of rhetoric that is uncalled for....but it is words. Trust me I could find a video of leftists talking the same type of rhetoric. Obama, Holder, Madonna, Connell, Waters, Pelosi, Biden, Cuomo, and many more who would be examples of calling for violence against the right. Most within the last 2 years. 

I do not think anyone should be harmed because of their ideology. Or because they dared to record something that is crazy. And we all should stand against it. 
      July 21, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

"Obama, Holder, Madonna, Connell, Waters, Pelosi, Biden, Cuomo, and many more who would be examples of calling for violence against the right. Most within the last 2 years. "

Proof please. LOL   I don't like any of those people  but you are flat out misrepresenting the truth. LOL
    Just because you know how to parrot and type what you heard (somewhere), doesn't make it so. 

July 21, 2019 11:36 AM MDT