Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Isn't it ironic that the fake bonespur 5-time draft dodger is the guy who is defining PATRIOTISM?

Isn't it ironic that the fake bonespur 5-time draft dodger is the guy who is defining PATRIOTISM?

Posted - July 20, 2019

Responses

I think its more stupid  scary them ironic. One of Trumps new slogans is Don't love it? Leave it. He got that slogan from Katie Hopkins - Katie Hopkins is an activist who once called for The Final Solution for Muslims. Yesterday in one of Trumps tweets that were attacking Rep. Ilhan Omar he included a link to Katie Hopkins twitter feed. Cheers and happy weekend
      July 20, 2019 10:25 AM MDT

The trump is a piece of sh** Nanoose. There is no doubt about that. He is stupid dumb braindead ignorant and robotic. A lapdogpuppet for any puppetmaster who comes along. Putin. Sean Hannity. Stephen Miller. You name it the trump will lapdogpuppet for it. Never heard of Katie Hopkins. A final solution for Muslims like the holocaust was the final solution for Jews? Birds of a feather. Maybe he should sleep with Katie. She'll give him new things to talk about at his bloodthirsty rallies. The beef he feeds to his adoring worshippers. Give him new things to say. LOCK HER UP SEND HER BACK BUILD THE WALL is getting boring. She will come up with some new schtick for the idiot to mimic. Thank you  for your reply Nanoose! :)
      July 21, 2019 7:01 AM MDT

I have bone spurs. I can't wear boots anymore. Imagine getting marching blisters after your first day of basic training. Bruce Springsteen, a strong liberal, said he faked homosexuality to get outta the war in S.E. Asia. (he isn't gay) 
      July 20, 2019 10:39 AM MDT

The trump's dad got a doctor to fake bonespur excuses FIVE TIMES to help his cowardly draft-dodging kid to stay out of the military. Daddy dearest then gave that doc a real good real estate deal as a payoff. Why would I care about Bruce Springsteen  bh? Your whaddabout is irrelevant. Springsteen is not the president. A president who proved his lack of patriotism and cowardice and still has the nerve to lecture people on patriotism. You may find that to be your cuppa tea. It ain't mine. Thank you for the reply. This post was edited by RosieG at July 21, 2019 7:05 AM MDT
      July 21, 2019 7:04 AM MDT