Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ALAN DERSHOWITZ MIXED UP WITH JEFF EPSTEIN? ALAN DERSHOWITZ? WHAT?

ALAN DERSHOWITZ MIXED UP WITH JEFF EPSTEIN? ALAN DERSHOWITZ? WHAT?

Here's what Dershowitz sez. A "Hit Piece" was written about him because he is known for defending trump and netanyahoo so their enemies want to get him for that! WHAT?

He sez he did have massages at the Epstein digs BUT KEPT HIS UNDERWEAR ON! You do believe him right? He also sez he had a PERFECT SEX LIFE. What the he** does that mean?

ALAN DERSHOWITZ?  Are you kidding me? What HIT PIECE? What Massages?\. What sex life? ALAN DERSHOWITZ?

Posted - July 20, 2019

Responses

There was once a massage parlor on The Lincoln Highway in Ohio. It was called 'The Truckers Sauna' or something like that. It was outta business in no time. 
      July 20, 2019 10:17 AM MDT

Have you ever seen or listened to him bh? He wears the facade of a serious LAWYER and gives you a lotta blather crap B.S. while he supports defends embraces folks like the trump. He is very unattractive. Not the least bit sexy. More like Woody Alan than Sean Connery if you get my drift. Of course I can only speak from my perspective. I'm a female and I wouldn't want him to shake my hand much less touch anything else. HE got massaged by the Epstein crew and kept his underwear on? Do we really need to know that? And his SEX LIFE IS PERFECT! Is he bragging? Who the he** cares? Boy I tell ya the weirdo creeps  who surround the trump are tge most creepy dipsticks I've ever heard of or seen. Birds of a feather. Thank you for your reply. A Trucker's Sauna? I thought the hoors just got in the trucks and serviced the guys right there. Why go to a sauna? Lincoln Highway? Should be changed to trump highway or kennedy highway or clinton highway. Interesting bit of info. Thank you for your reply bh! :)
      July 21, 2019 6:51 AM MDT

Lounge Lizards....eeewwww.
      July 21, 2019 7:46 AM MDT

Most lawyers believe in the justice system and  believe everyone deserves the best defense possible. Most will tell you that at the time they believed their client was innocent.
    Personally I would prefer to be a PA rather than defense.

What he means by a "perfect sex life" is he only had sex with his wife. This post was edited by my2cents at July 21, 2019 7:20 AM MDT
      July 21, 2019 7:19 AM MDT