Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I am anti-Netanyahu but relate to Jews. Why can't Israel get a leader who seeks peace not dominion/domination?

I am anti-Netanyahu but relate to Jews. Why can't Israel get a leader who seeks peace not dominion/domination?

They exist because Israel had them before. So what excuse is there for a Netanyahoo?

Posted - July 21, 2019

Responses

Start by giving back with interest what they are steeling ,plus what the've stolen,would be a start and the right way to begin a new heading Rosie....
      July 21, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

I agree with thee D but FIRST he/they have to admit what they've done is wrong and admit they have to get back on the path to peace.  Do you really think an arrogant bully like  Netanyahoo would ever do that? Would trump? SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      July 22, 2019 1:38 AM MDT

It all bemuses me more so because of what they suffered by Hitlers hands....Ariel Shoron back in the sixties/ seventies killed every man ,women ,child and baby in Isreals concentration camps.....no one dare speak out about that though....It's a privalidge of the rich and powerful I think....Control what can or can't be printed in the media,news or news papers and you control everything it seems Rosie...
      July 22, 2019 2:38 AM MDT

Someone said if the trump gets re-elected he will put journalists in jail. If that horror happens I can that will be the end of decency and truth in America for all time. I'm gonna Ask. Thank you for your reply D! :)
      July 22, 2019 4:28 AM MDT

My answer may not sit well with some people but it needs to be said. First of all, Netanyahu has every right to defend what belongs to Israel or to be more precise, what God gave to Israel. What are the precise borders of the land promised to Abraham's descendants? The Lord makes them perfectly clear. Like any modern-day land purchase, the deed indicates the boundaries of the land given: from the Nile river (which is mainly modern Egypt and Sudan) to the Euphrates (modern-day Iraq). To ensure that there is no doubt about the land’s boundaries, Scripture also indicates the different groups of people that occupy it which are: the Land of the Kenites, Kennizites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites, and Jebusites. We know that these peoples lived in what is today Egypt, Sudan, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, part of Asian Turkey, and of course all of Israel, including Gaza and the West Bank.

It seems that way too many folks are wanting Netanyahu/Israel to give more and more and more of what God has given them and for what? Peace? Every nation on earth has a right to defend it against those who simply want to take it or want it given to them without asking. Every nation except Israel it seems. Israel did not steal any of the lands, it was given to them by God. I repeat, Netanyahu has every right to defend what belongs to Israel.

July 21, 2019 7:53 PM MDT

Israel is a country. They have every right to exist. They have offered the Palestinians a two-state solution more than once....they refuse. They t
    believe Israel has not right to exist. 
    Israel declared their independence after Britain moved out. And they successfully defended themselves more than once.
    They should take the two state deal and live in peace with Israel.
      July 21, 2019 8:16 PM MDT

England gave PalestineIan's land to the Israelis....how can what ever they do be right..?
      July 22, 2019 2:40 AM MDT

It was not Palestinian's land.  It was the land of the Ottoman Empire who was defeated and dismantled after the WWI. It was part of the Ottoman Empire from 1500s-1917. There has NEVER been a country of Palestine.
    The people who lived there were not forced to move and the properties we're NOT seized. The new Jewish immigrants purchased the properties for full value and some made a point to pay more than full value so they could not be accused of what they are being accused of now.

Israel is the only one to offer them the chance to have their own country. They should take the offer and live in peace. This post was edited by my2cents at July 22, 2019 7:16 AM MDT
      July 22, 2019 5:46 AM MDT

Fair enough if that's true,but why should the English give away others peoples land..who gave the English the right  to do that...How did the Palastinians get the land or think they owned it ...Why does Isreal have any rights to it as well..
    If these land rights go back countless centuries. What hope is there for any one that lives there....where will it all end.....
    i can only envisage it ending in Genicide for the Palastinians,I can't see any side backing down and the Israilies will surly win any land war....  
      July 22, 2019 7:28 AM MDT

It was not and never was Palistian land. It was the Ottoman Empires land. Before that it was Roman Empire before that it was Israel before that Caanan. Never has it ever been Palistine. 

Britain had the right because they won the war. They left and Israel won their wars.  Wars have consequences...countries are changed. That is how the world works always has.....that will change when Jesus returns to rule and reign but until them men will rule with man's ways.  Men and nations have been at war over land and boundaries since the beginning. 

Why doesn't the Palestine people take the offer of having a sovereign country of their own? It is being offered. They should say yes and build their county.
      July 22, 2019 8:39 AM MDT

What have they been offered ,I've read noting about what you're say here in England....
    I would t hold your breath about a dead myth showing its face again...:( 
      July 22, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

They offer them to be their own country to rule themselves but they have to agree to peace....do not fund terrorists. Do not allow terrorists to send rocket to launch rockets into Israel. 

I have not doubt the international news ignores the offer. 
      July 22, 2019 11:50 AM MDT

When you are surrounded by enemies whose only thoughts are of your death you are not going to talk peace!  Let the enemies of Israel seek peace but they will not because they don't want peace.  So only domination can give them a bit of breathing room. 
      July 22, 2019 5:35 AM MDT