Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What activity are you more oftenest to do during the summer months?

What activity are you more oftenest to do during the summer months?

Posted - July 21, 2019

Responses

That sounds wonderful! 
    Thank you for commenting!

Something caught my eye here...  "Alice's restaurant". Not THE Alice's restaraunt? lol
      July 21, 2019 1:28 PM MDT

Hello again Goatsey...nope, not the same as Arlo Guthrie's Fame, but it is a popular local hangout.
    On any given summer weekend there will be tons of bikers there, we have some of the best roads for riding....
      July 21, 2019 1:53 PM MDT

July 21, 2019 1:53 PM MDT

Awesome! 
    I'm in NH and as you know, we are no stranger to the motorcycle community. 
    Have you ever been to Laconia???
      July 21, 2019 2:57 PM MDT

Hello again Jonny Goat
    Oh yeah, I have always ridden Japanese road bikes, all older, I ride an 83 nighthawk 700s and a 78 Kawi kz 750 now, mainly the nighthawk (in picture) because it handles better than the KZ.
    I do have a dream bucket list item that is flying back to R.I., buying a nice  H.D cruiser and riding up through New England, after completing the "cliff walk" in Newport. Spending a week or so cruisin around in N.E., of course during "bike week" in Laconia, then cruise cross country back home in California..
    That trip is for after I retire, still have a couple of years left to get full retirement.
    What a great trip that would be.
      July 23, 2019 4:08 PM MDT

That sounds like so much fun. I actuaally live no more than 20 miles from Laconia. 
    We LOVE biker week up here. It;s such a fun time a a hige boost for the economy
      July 23, 2019 4:13 PM MDT

Golf, and any season the weather allows.
      July 21, 2019 6:18 PM MDT

July 21, 2019 11:07 PM MDT

LMAO

I don't live there and I totally get it. 
      July 23, 2019 4:24 PM MDT

We keep portables and window units in the garage just in case.  
      July 24, 2019 1:06 AM MDT

:)
    Ha!
      July 29, 2019 11:36 AM MDT

• Only two things come to mind.

Trying to stay cool in the water while working on a tan

And going to amusement parks.  I love a wild ride.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 23, 2019 5:04 PM MDT
      July 23, 2019 4:19 PM MDT

Check out this roller coaster if you get a chance. It's my favorite, if I had to choose a favorite. and I've ridden all kinds.
    No surprise, though, I've always preferred the Woodies as my favorite type of coaster.

"The Voyage" - -  at Holiday World amusement park - - in Santa Claus, Indiana, USA

I love how this video is put together - - and I like the song.

"Life Is PERFECT" when I ride this one!

EDIT: Got to run again - was here literally only a second I guess - - take care - -  be well!

EDIT 2  -- That guy in the pool you posted -- WHEW! ;)

The Voyage ---

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 23, 2019 8:07 PM MDT
      July 23, 2019 5:08 PM MDT

That Roller coaster looks awesome!  I love those things, especially the old woodies.

At one time, there was a wooden roller coaster in Revere Massasshusettes called the Cyclone.  My dad used to take my brother and I there when were kids. 
    It scared the hell out of me and I'm not sure I was even supposed to be on that thing given how young I was. IIt felt like we would be thrown clear from it! lol 

The creaking and popping sounds from it even made it more horrific.  

I can not believe I found this on Youtube!!! It's rather sad seeing this. 

July 23, 2019 8:24 PM MDT

The Voyage is incredible - - I'd love to ride it with you. And I met the guy in the opening part of this video - - on one of my visits to Holiday World, he and I talked for a while. He was a co-owner of the park or something like that. He was a very friendly and nice guy -- and I found him hot, too.

Sadly, I believe this is the same guy who tragically drowned in a swimming pool accident. (I may be wrong but I believe this is the guy.)

This cyclone in Revere looks phenomenal! I'd love it, I know! I assume it no longer exists, based upon the sad music in the video and the images of the coaster looking "out-of-operation."
      July 29, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

Wooden roller coaster are the best. Cheers! 
      July 23, 2019 8:43 PM MDT

I love them, too!
      July 29, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

That all sounds so wonderful...How about working on a tan while on a wild ride?

July 23, 2019 8:31 PM MDT

I try to go to as many local community events as I can and have fun plus have a little laugh at the tourists because they will have to go home and I get to stay here and live in an area that tourist from all over the World flock to. I think my favorite community event is Parkville's sand castle compaction - it's amassing what they can make from a pile of sand. Cheers!
      July 23, 2019 8:56 PM MDT