Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Er, um, may I please speak with you about that flight of stairs you built for me at my house? (Grrrrrrrrr.)

Er, um, may I please speak with you about that flight of stairs you built for me at my house? (Grrrrrrrrr.)

~

Posted - August 2, 2019

Responses

It's just for show.

If I was a rich man ...

August 2, 2019 8:58 PM MDT

Excuse me, but stairs I build don't fly!  (who'd want flighty stairs anyway?)
      August 2, 2019 10:14 PM MDT

If I had built your stairs, they would look like this. Watch your step!

August 2, 2019 10:20 PM MDT

Folks, this is a hostile environment; she’s taking advantage of my deep infatuation for her. Grrrrrrrrrr.

~

August 2, 2019 10:35 PM MDT

Do you really think that will support him?

August 3, 2019 1:04 AM MDT

I'm hoping they won't. Nice photo - Randy will like that!
      August 3, 2019 5:25 AM MDT

Not! Grrrrrrr. 

~

November 11, 2021 9:15 PM MST

Come on, Randy.  I didn't just build stairs, I had an escalator built especially for you!

August 2, 2019 11:55 PM MDT

((((Hello, 911 emergency dispatcher?  Yes, yes, it's me again. Gee, you remembered my voice?  Wow. Anyway, she's here again, the same lady I've called about before. No, no, not that one, it's Livvie this time. Listen, I can't stay on the phone very long because she's close enough to hear me and I don't want to tip her off. What?  No, she did some remodeling work on my house, but it's a terrible job. I doubt she's really a professional. Did I hire her?  Not really, she just showed up in a halter top and had a tray full of my favorite sandwiches, so I had no choice but to let her in. Crank call?  Why would you think that?  No, it's 100% legitimate. Would you send someone to come and get her?  Yes, thick black eyeliner, lots of glitter, smells like mustard and ham, but that's all part of the bait. Scars, marks and tattoos?  Just the same ol' "Randy must die" on her neck, but the one that says " Tilde Wrangler" has faded, so I think it must have been temporary. By the way, can the officers stop by the store and pick up a case of root beer for me on their way over here?  The Grammar Gamer Group meets at my place tonight, and I have to dust off the folding chairs or I'd go myself. Hello?  Hello, hello, are you there?  Seems as if we got cut off, or maybe the signal is bad.  Hello?  Should I call back?  Hello . . . ?))))

~

This post was edited by Randy D at November 11, 2021 8:32 PM MST
      August 3, 2019 12:54 AM MDT