Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Republicans? Do you LIKE the fact that TRUMP outed your party? You are officially a RACIST if you vote for any GOP pig.

Republicans? Do you LIKE the fact that TRUMP outed your party? You are officially a RACIST if you vote for any GOP pig.

And if you are of color?  You are now a Republican TOKEN.

That is what the party did for you and "YOUR PEOPLE".  

Republicans feel that there are white people and other people.  Are you proud of that?

Are you a racist or a token? 

Posted - August 4, 2019

Responses

Not going away this question.  
      August 4, 2019 12:04 PM MDT

It’s not a real question, it’s more-of-the-same irrational baiting disguised as conversation. 

August 5, 2019 8:23 AM MDT

I must be a racist. Actually, my nickname (in the local motorcycle scene) is 'RACER'.  Racer Wilson. In some bizarre applications, you might refer to me as 'The Racist'. Perhaps some sort of 'high English' use. Example; "Oh, here comes the racist Wilson around the North Turn at The Isle of Man TT."  
      August 4, 2019 12:24 PM MDT

All Republicans are not the same. All people of color are not the same.  By lumping everyone together you are doing the same thing that you accuse others of doing.
      August 4, 2019 9:39 PM MDT

Sharonna, what is so bad in your life that causes you to come across as so full of anger and hostility?
      August 4, 2019 9:46 PM MDT

Stu, do you know anyone whose life is ruled by politics who DOESN'T come across as angry and hostile?    Well, you might but I don't.  Small sample, I know but all of the extreme Trump-haters I know IRL (which is only one) come across that way so I think it's just normal for them.

This post was edited by Livvie at August 5, 2019 8:39 AM MDT
      August 5, 2019 8:21 AM MDT

I've noticed that every time I come into AM, it seems that the hostility and anger have intensified and it usually emanates from the same people.
      August 7, 2019 9:08 PM MDT

Are you hateful and intolerant?
      August 5, 2019 7:54 AM MDT

It's too early in the day to deal with this s**t. I'll come back at noon.
      August 5, 2019 7:55 AM MDT

You know how I know Trump is going to win.  Because that is all the left has....if you vote for Trump you are racist. You are a bigot etc....geuss what I know I am none of those things. And calling me it makes me more determined to vote for Trump. 
      August 5, 2019 8:24 AM MDT

The irony of it all is that they don't know their name-calling and negativity bolsters this determination. They somehow actually believe it will have the opposite effect. :)
      August 7, 2019 9:19 PM MDT