Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » I'm at work right now. I cannot believe it. I never used this at work. This is weird.

I'm at work right now. I cannot believe it. I never used this at work. This is weird.

Posted - August 4, 2019

Responses

tell ur clients I said haaaaaaay 
      August 4, 2019 4:50 PM MDT

This is so weird.  I can finally see what it is like to use a big screen.
      August 4, 2019 7:11 PM MDT

Do you normally use your phone? I would think at home you would use your laptop.  I've used my phone once when I was at my parents.  It was a lot harder. Maybe that is why people don't like long answers.  Still, it is easier to see and think about what I am going to say when it is layed out and in big print. ;)  How do you like it? This post was edited by Merlin at May 17, 2020 7:49 AM MDT
      August 5, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

OH GOD NO, MER.

Never. I hate that tool. I use the phone for phone numbers and TEXTS.  NEVER NEVER NEVER talk on the phone.  I hate doing it.  So, what did yo9u ask?  NO. I would never use my phone to do Answer Mug.  How irritating would that be?  Beyond measure.

I need to TYPE not hit buttons with my finger one at a time.  NOPE.

So, back to your question?  NO. I used the company computer in the back where we do our scheduling.  It is huge with a huge screen.  I have never used it before.   It is allowed because I had no work yesterday for hours.  There was literally NOTHING I could do except sit still in a small room with a computer by myself. SO what ELSE could I do? LOL  That, or leave the spa and then I would get BOOKED and stress about making it back in time.  So, you guys kept me sane for a few.....
      August 5, 2019 9:29 AM MDT

Used what?

August 4, 2019 5:05 PM MDT

The computer. I hope I don't get fired but the receptionist at the desk is taking off her emails right now at the front so I figure I can do this too in the back. We are dead.  No one wants a massage today and we have about 11 people here.  GOD feast or famine in the summer.
      August 4, 2019 7:14 PM MDT

Do you do online massages? Hey...It's not your fault that people are cooked in their cars before they can get to you.
      August 4, 2019 7:17 PM MDT

Well, so far, I have been very lucky.  If you can call it that.  I have been over-booked with people seven days a week and was very tired.  CASHED.

So, we are slow now and it is further into the summer than I had dreamed of.  I thought this was going to happen by June.  And I got two extra months of very good $$$$ and I am not worried if my hours dwindle here and there for a few weeks.  I pray it isn't something worse.

My boss is crazy like all bosses and overhires to cover herself and right now she did just that.  And it makes no sense.  WHY now?  

So, I have tiem on my hands.  We shall se what we shall see.   
      August 5, 2019 9:33 AM MDT

Miss you, Sharonna!
    :)
    Hope you're well!
      May 16, 2020 5:41 PM MDT

(I wondered, too.)

May 16, 2020 5:43 PM MDT

I probably want that to be called weird-to me!
      May 16, 2020 5:31 PM MDT

Your question popped up.
     Miss you, Sharonna!
      May 16, 2020 5:42 PM MDT

Hi Welby, I don't know if you're commenting to me or to other person, but this one I will ask, will have nothing to do with here:
    I just got few more other cartoon dialogue questions (all of)just Bambi 2, for you to answer next-& they're all in the same Bambi 2 cartoon dialogue question thread.
    Can you answer those too pretty soon?
      May 17, 2020 7:33 AM MDT

I was posting to the person who posted the question up there - - WM.BARR.=ABSOLUTE TRASH, also known as Sharonna. 

I did get a notice that you had replied to me a second ago, yeah.
    I didn't read your new dialogue questions closely, yet. And, I admit, in the last couple of dialogue questions I answered, I didn't watch a video scene when I answered - - I just answered, based on the dialogues you posted in your question.
    I guess I'll go over there now.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 17, 2020 7:52 AM MDT
      May 17, 2020 7:40 AM MDT

Okay,
    And I don't know/might think watch the video again might be better if to answer that dialogue question with it(?)
      May 17, 2020 4:20 PM MDT

Do you think you can do "Strawberry Short Cake" & "Rainbow Bright" now/soon?
    - to show you what these cartoons are, then I will give you other different cartoon dialogue questions after it. This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 18, 2020 7:28 AM MDT
      May 17, 2020 4:24 PM MDT