Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Guys: What is the boldest thing a woman has done to get your attention, to flirt with you, or to express a romantic interest?

Guys: What is the boldest thing a woman has done to get your attention, to flirt with you, or to express a romantic interest?

I don't dare to ask this of the ladies.  I've heard some horror stories.

Posted - August 7, 2019

Responses

(carfull careful)

August 7, 2019 11:00 PM MDT

Da blaw blaw?
      August 7, 2019 11:02 PM MDT

blaw blaw  blah blah
      August 9, 2019 1:34 PM MDT

"Da" blaw blaw?
      August 9, 2019 1:40 PM MDT

I don't know. Let's wait for Randy.  He'll make it right.
      August 9, 2019 1:53 PM MDT

I don't believe it's English, I certainly don't understand what it means or is supposed to mean, but Nanoose probably intends it that way.  (Shrug.)

:|

August 10, 2019 3:13 PM MDT

I've been openly hit on - I held up the third finger on my left hand to one of them and her reply was "your wife doesn't have to know". Actually, she would, I'm the dirt proud sort that would eventually tell her. So it didn't happen.
    Another suggested I go back to her place and slip into something comfortable - her. Noped outta there in a hurry.
      August 7, 2019 8:40 PM MDT

Those definitely count as open hits.
    Please don't take offence if I say I'm surprised. It's not personal. I have no idea what you look like or what kind of guy you are.

It's just that I'm 63 and I've never seen a woman hit on a man -
    not unless she was literally a street whore.
    I have nothing against whores. They obviously provide a necessary service.
    But they have a clear reason to solicit,
    while the ordinary woman is in danger of being used and left hanging if she was to try the same approach.
    So I just don't see how it's possible for a woman to come on to a man, even if she seriously likes him.

Do they save it for times when no one's around to witness it?
    What were the circumstances?

This post was edited by inky at August 7, 2019 11:00 PM MDT
      August 7, 2019 9:48 PM MDT

The women involved were not sober. At the pub, karaoke - not to be boastful here but I'm a GOOD singer.

I've been hit on more subtly than that on other occasions, but the question did specify "boldest".
      August 8, 2019 6:09 AM MDT

Aah - alcohol - the great liberator of inhibitions.
    One thing that's very un-Australian about me is that I've avoided pubs for most of my life.

I've always thought that when a man or woman sings - especially solo - it's the same as a cock's mating call in spring.
    Not much wonder the hens become entranced and willing.
      August 8, 2019 10:11 PM MDT

He's not kidding.  He's good.  He performs, and not just karaoke.
      August 9, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

Unfortunately baritones tend to get ignored in opera. The tenors get all the attention :-(
      August 10, 2019 8:05 PM MDT

The absolute BOLDEST example cannot be printed here. Suffice it to say, though, that it worked like a charm. We were making the beast with two backs in no time at all, and there were also repeat performances. 

August 8, 2019 12:03 AM MDT

You devil you! Is this her?

Image result for Flip Wilson You Devil you GIF
      August 8, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

Dang.  Look at the love in those eyes.  I'm starting to fall for Flip.
      August 9, 2019 1:38 PM MDT

All different women:

1. Asked to come over and meet the pups after a half marathon.  Almost 4 years later she is still here...... She must have done something right.

2. Show up in raincoat with a bottle of Champagne and a box of condoms.  Oh yeah the raincoat was all she had.

3. show up on my doorstep and tell me her husband is out of town, kids are her moms, and she had a bottle of Hendriks Gin

4. Wear a Red Dress to wok, ask me out to a HH, and tell me her husband had no interst

The list goes on to some real boring Shite
      August 8, 2019 1:46 PM MDT

You must be a handsome guy or something.  What is it about you that women find so irresistible? (exaggerating to be cute, but it's a serious question.)  What do YOU think it is?

Your stories reminded me of couple more things that happened to me.  I forgot about them because I was too stupid at the time know what these ladies were up to.  I don't kick myself too hard for missing out on the opportunities because two of them already had partners.  That's a big No No for me.  The other times I didn't want to put a blemish on my perfect fidelity record (so far).
      August 9, 2019 1:47 PM MDT

I do not believe I ma cute or handsome. just open and honest.  Now I have always had friendly Labradors and one German Shepard.  With a personable dog any women is easy. Being a custodial parent times may be tough however.......  Parent do talk and there are a lot of under-serviced moms out there

August 10, 2019 2:09 PM MDT