Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Do you have the same thing for breakfast every weekday? I do, I’m sick of it.

Do you have the same thing for breakfast every weekday? I do, I’m sick of it.

Posted - August 8, 2019

Responses

Stu, the question as posted is a conversation starter, not a complaint. It’s half serious, half tongue-in-cheek. Those who want to join in the fun are encouraged to do so, I don’t believe it should be taken more seriously than it‘s meant to be. 

:|
      August 9, 2019 8:23 AM MDT

Yes, I tend to stick to food.....I'm going to try a Glue Ton free diet now to help me loose weight.... :)D 
      August 9, 2019 3:24 AM MDT

• If you use crazy glue you won’t need a ton. Just a few dabs will work to file your mouth shut:)
      August 9, 2019 4:20 AM MDT

I will Stick with what my Boss eats for breakies then...lol
      August 9, 2019 6:43 AM MDT

Hopefully not a full English everyday

Bildergebnis für full english breakfast
      August 11, 2019 1:55 AM MDT

No,I hate runny eggs that's not fully cooked...I don't eat fried bread or fatty foods..:( 
    Thanks for yore advice....:) 
      August 11, 2019 4:26 AM MDT

most days but not every day. usually i have a bagel + cream cheese and sliced cucumbers and a cup of yogurt, plus a cup of juice. 

but yesterday i had scrambled eggs and salsa and bacon with a cup of soy milk and mango slices 
      August 9, 2019 9:30 AM MDT

•   August 9, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

Yep---donuts and fried potatoes, all I can eat.  (...lol)

August 9, 2019 11:20 AM MDT

I bet you are not even fat  either.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 10, 2019 7:13 AM MDT
      August 9, 2019 11:24 AM MDT

Just trolling Jamie.

Seriously though, I do eat the same thing every morning---or whenever I actually eat my first "meal" of the day.

14 oz of Fairlife milk @ 13g protein per cup + 1 oz egg powder @ 22g protein per oz---been drinking that at least 5 out of 7 days as breakfast and sometimes also as lunch for almost 40 years.

(The combination above is only about 5 months old because of technological advances in the milk and protein powders available, but I have always used milk and protein powder.  The new milks have more protein, less fat, and less sugar than I started with years ago, and the older protein powders were based on plant protein rather than the greater biologically available egg protein.)
      August 9, 2019 11:37 AM MDT

ohhhhkaaaay.  

I don't even want to tell you what that would do to my body, but Ohhhhkaaaay.

Much better than your donut and potato menu at least.  LOL 
      August 9, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

• NO FAIR! -_- 

August 10, 2019 6:12 AM MDT

Sorry, darling---I only kid those whom I love.  (Just ask my wife.)
      August 10, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

• Lol :) I love you too. Your wife’s  lucky lady :) 
      August 10, 2019 4:08 PM MDT

No ,I'm sick of eating regurgitated foods ,as chewing the cud with others saucy young cows is not so healthy I've Herd ..... :)D 
      August 11, 2019 4:30 AM MDT

• Every God-Blessed day of my life I wake up and have the same thing for breakfast.  Just ask "The Goat."  He knows.  I have a chicken strip.  Chicken.  Chicken.  Chicken.  I love chicken!  I don't eat any pork or beef, so the only meats I do have consists of fish and poultry.  Very rarely that piece of chicken might be on a biscuit, but I avoid bread as much as possible.  Occasionally I might have some scrambled egg with my chicken filet.  I call that the "Before and After" meal because the bird starts out as an egg (the before) and ends up a chicken strip (the after).  Sometimes, when I wanna be real fancy I put spinach in the egg, but I digress as I digest.  Most often its just a piece of chicken washed down with sweet tea.  That's where it all goes off the rails.  I get my sugar and much needed caffeine from tea.  I wish I could cut back on it but I've become so accustomed to pushing around this IV pole around its like its become a friend of mine, and the constant drip of tea directly into my veins is so comforting that I would surely be lost without it.  So, here's to breakfast.  Grab a chicken strip and celebrate the day.

August 11, 2019 9:05 AM MDT