Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donald John Trump is in DEEP SH** with evangelicals. Why? He blasphemed during his North Carolina rally. HOW?

Donald John Trump is in DEEP SH** with evangelicals. Why? He blasphemed during his North Carolina rally. HOW?

He "goddamned" his way through his speech.

"If you don't support me you'll be hit so 'goddamned' hard
They'll be hit so "goddamned" hard

Also he allegedly profaned his way in other areas too.

So the evangelicals do have a DEALBREAKER where the Donald John Trump is concerned? He cannot "goddamn" his way through anything any more?

Isn't that precious? They don't give a rat's a** about his cruel treatment of babies at the border but they are irate that he "goddamned" several times in a speech?

I wonder what offends GOD more? The Donald John Trump epithets about him or the Donald John Treatment of little children?

"Suffer the little children to come unto me". That shows what the Evangelicals are made of. Words not deeds matter to them. Words not deeds caused them to be upset with the Donald John Trump. Not all his words only his "goddamns". Religious fervor maxed out I guess. Are we in the Twilight Zone here?

Posted - August 12, 2019

Responses

ooooooooooooooo

Do NOT swear Donald.  NO NO NO

You can steal the election and put money in our pockets and have Pence.  You can do this.  You can put kids in cages.  You can just dive bomb into people's homes and take the parents and deport them and let children leave school to find they have no parents, but do NOT swear.

Evangelicals are NOT going to anything remotely like Heaven.   They will not notice.  They will think they are in Heaven because they will be forced to endure one another for eternity while the rest of us get to totally ignore them.  THAT IS HELL. Let them live with Mike Pence forever in limbo.
      August 12, 2019 9:43 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon. I wonder how Donald John Trump plans to destroy those who brought it up?
      August 12, 2019 11:28 AM MDT

Well, Rosie, he is GOD after all, so he is going to righteously DAMN them.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 12, 2019 11:56 AM MDT
      August 12, 2019 11:52 AM MDT

West Virginia Senator Paul Hardesty wrote a letter to Trump :

"Your comments were not presidential. I know in my heart you are better than that ".

The Senator must be deluded to think so because Trump is not.  This is who he is
      August 12, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

Geez Kg what bullsh** that is. So Hardesty knows in his heart that Donald John Trump is better than that? HOW? Sheesh. What losers all his supporters are! Thank you for that thoughtful and informative reply. I did not know that. Usually the Donald John Trump adoring worshippers roll over and pretend everything he does/says is A OKAY! So one of 'em actually acknowledged his BLASPHEMY in writing? I wonder how long he will last? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      August 12, 2019 11:26 AM MDT

Yep and the WH or Trump didn't respond to the letter and apologise so I think the evangelicals are going to start seeing that Trump doesn't have a religious bone in his body so he will lose a lot of votes. Cheers!
      August 12, 2019 11:50 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 13, 2019 2:39 AM MDT