Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 'TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WEAKENS PROTECTION FOR ENDANGERED SPECIES". Is that something that rings your chimes, floats your boat?

'TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WEAKENS PROTECTION FOR ENDANGERED SPECIES". Is that something that rings your chimes, floats your boat?

Do you support Donald John Trump in his sincerely earnest quest to exterminate endangered species. eliminate environmental protections? What's in for you if he doesn't? If it doesn't affect the Donald John Trump base they don't give a sh** about it. Let all the other species die. What good were they anyway? Too many species as it is. The fewer the better. Right y'all? That's why you adore Donald John Trump. He is simplifying our lives by eliminating pesky rules laws protections species regs.

Posted - August 12, 2019

Responses

Well, the most endangered species is an OLD ORANGE SPRAYED FART who cannot even pronounce species.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 13, 2019 2:17 AM MDT
      August 12, 2019 10:16 AM MDT

I see Donald John Trump as Rumpelstiltkin stomping in rage until he disintegrates. What a loverly day that will be. Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic! :)
      August 13, 2019 2:18 AM MDT

I'm wondering if the protection laws he is trying to weaken were put in place  by Obama seems pretty petty and heartless if they are. Cheers!
      August 12, 2019 1:25 PM MDT

I think so. Also among the endangered species are all those who are not white inferiorist nationalist racists. He is gunning for us. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday!

I don't know if you follow tennis but a Canadian woman won the Rogers Cup for the first time since 1969! She is an awesome player. Her last name is Breescu I think. She was playing Serena Williams and Serena had to withdraw due to back spasms. Not the way she wanted to win but I believe she would have won anyway. She is our new favorite alongside the Aussie  Ashleigh Barty!
      August 13, 2019 2:21 AM MDT