Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald John Trump retweet of a conspiracy theory involved Bill Clinton in Epstein's death is playing VERY WELL IN MOSCOW RIGHT NOW! SO?

The Donald John Trump retweet of a conspiracy theory involved Bill Clinton in Epstein's death is playing VERY WELL IN MOSCOW RIGHT NOW! SO?

Clearly the Donald John Trump is always servicing his Russian Masters.

Are you on board with the tweet and certain that Bill Clinton done did the deed of having Epstein MURDERED? How lovely you are to support your Donald John Trump prez no matter what he say or do. Good for you! He can always count on you to watch his back and believe in him. SIGH.

Posted - August 12, 2019

Responses

OH SURE.
    It is BILL CLINTON that has EVERYTHING to lose.  ????

SURE.  I think Bill Clinton had Jeff Epstein killed.  And the earth is flat.  And Alex Jones will be the next president.  Ya know?  LUDICROUS.

NOT TRUMP...... or anyone to do with Prince Andrew ?.....or Trump's attorney what is that old moron's name again?  The one that left his underpants on during a massage?  RIGHT.  That guy.  He would NEVER try to shut Epstein up.  NOPE.  Not that guy.   ALAN DERSHEWITZ.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 13, 2019 2:29 AM MDT
      August 12, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

Seriously, the two of you are like Frick and Frack!
      August 12, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

We have been fricking and fracking for 12 years now.  

Where have you been?   Oh.  And what is that supposed to even mean?  Who were those two?  Does anyone even know?   Now the world has changed.  We are using frick and frack to substitute for swear words.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 12, 2019 11:12 AM MDT
      August 12, 2019 11:01 AM MDT

August 12, 2019 6:22 PM MDT

That Dershowitz guy is a riot. Admits to having had Epstein-girl massages but always kept his briefs on. Sure Alan. What a dumba** jacka** smarta**. Literally caught with his pants down. Who else? Lots and lots and ot lots of big names, celebrities, mover and shakers, pols, business folks, entertainers. I can hardly wait to see the underbelly of humanity...the perverts who are all pedophiles. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      August 13, 2019 2:31 AM MDT

Seems a little fishy to me that just 2 minutes after Epstein's death was reported a Trump aid started tweeting about the Clinton conspiracy theory - like they were prepared to divert attention. Epstein strikes me as the kind of guy that would recorded all the sexual activates that happed  at his place and I bet Trump is on some of those recordings and soon they will surface. Epstein also sticks me as a SOB so I wouldn't be surprised that he arranged to have his perverted recordings leaked upon his death. Cheers! 
      August 12, 2019 12:38 PM MDT

I'm sure that Donald John Trump at one time availed himself hugely of little girls whom he "had sex with" wantonly promiscuously. He is a money hoor and a sex hoor and a greedy bas**rd power hoor. Than which there is no whicher! But the fake AG billybarr says he is going to look into it. You know what that means right? Whatever he finds that implicates Donald John Trump will evaporate. That is his only goal. Everyone says so. That I can tell you. Thank you for your reply Nanoose.
      August 13, 2019 2:34 AM MDT