Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "FBI raids Epstein's Caribbean Island". Oh boy. What info will be found there? The fake Ag liddle billybarr better get there fast! WHY?

"FBI raids Epstein's Caribbean Island". Oh boy. What info will be found there? The fake Ag liddle billybarr better get there fast! WHY?

To find and DESTROY anything related to DONALD JOHN TRUMP. Doesn't the FBI answer to the fake AG liddle billybarr? You really think anything they find attached to Donald John Trump will ever see the light of day? If you do I have a bridge in New York I wanna sell ya! Sheesh.

Posted - August 13, 2019

Responses

• The Clinton operatives in the FBI have the situation under control. It's remarkable how one family has so much control over a law enforcement agency, but it's how they continue to evade justice. 
      August 13, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

I bet everthing the FBI finds that is attached to Trump will see the light of day. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 14, 2019 2:27 AM MDT
      August 13, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

You have no idea how much I hope you're right Nanoose. I think the fake AG liddle billybarr will get there and  go through everything and destroy anything remotely connected to the Donald John Trump. The FBI reports to him remember? The fake AG liddle billybarr is the top law of the land just beneath Supremes and they are rigged too. I hope I'm wrong. I hope YOU'RE right. We'll see what happens. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      August 14, 2019 2:30 AM MDT