Just Asking
bookworm
TRUMP/ANGRY/SCARED/FAT/UGLY
Adaydreambeliever
Don Barzini
Zack
top tier cringeposting
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Have you ever witnessed an execution?

Have you ever witnessed an execution?

Posted - Tue at 1:38 PM

• 7080
    I have watched executions by a man with a rifle several times. Only it was either a cow or a pig when we butchered our own farm animals for our supply of meat.
      August 13, 2019 2:02 PM MDT
    1

• 38589
    Inadvertently on TV.  There was a news clip that showed over and over all day long showing a Vietnamese villager getting executed by the Viet Kong.   

It was hideous and the use of it by the media was GROSS to say the least. Just obscene. This post was edited by TRUMP/ANGRY/SCARED/FAT/UGLY at August 16, 2019 7:58 PM MDT
      August 13, 2019 2:28 PM MDT
    2

• 11328
    I have listened to the audio after-the-fact.  You will ask why.  The answer is because I was researching death penalty at the time and this was a severely botched electrocution in Georgia.  I don't think the audio is still online but this is it in print.  I can't read it.  When I listened to it my knees gave way.  More than anything else in my life, this I would like to be able to unhear.

https://www.executedtoday.com/2008/12/12/1984-alpha-otis-o’daniel-stephens-hear-it-live/
      August 13, 2019 2:40 PM MDT
    1

• 22370
    not yet
      August 16, 2019 3:18 PM MDT
    1