Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You may not personally participate in the depraved obscenity but you hang out with someone who does AND YOU KNOW IT! What are YOU?

You may not personally participate in the depraved obscenity but you hang out with someone who does AND YOU KNOW IT! What are YOU?

Posted - August 14, 2019

Responses

I had it worse. I hung out with someone who had NO idea what depravity was. She loves everyone indiscriminately and if they love TRUMP? So does she.  

She has no filter.

I have no use for her.  
      August 14, 2019 9:13 AM MDT

OMG Sharon. Was this your former best friend? I think you mentioned her before and I could not figger out how YOU of all people could tolerate her. Well condolences. You know the Donald John Trump is just like the Civil War. It tore families apart. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      August 15, 2019 3:09 AM MDT

An approver (condoner).  

If a person is around someone who kills another but isn't the one who pulled the trigger, they are considered to be an accessory to the crime (guilt by association).

Also - bad company corrupts good morals.  If you're hanging around perverts don't be surprised if you become one yourself.  
      August 14, 2019 12:53 PM MDT

Guilt by association as an ad hominem fallacy

Guilt by association can sometimes also be a type of ad hominem fallacy, if the argument attacks a person because of the similarity between the views of someone making an argument and other proponents of the argument.
      August 14, 2019 4:03 PM MDT

I'm not saying its right, only that that's how it is.   If one hangs out with criminals, others will assume that that person is a criminal as well.  People (in general) have a habit of jumping to conclusions.  
      August 14, 2019 5:03 PM MDT

My two cents. I personally LOOK DOWN upon anyone who chooses to keep company with evil. It is not a conclusion to which I jump. It is a truth which I cannot ignore.
      August 15, 2019 3:19 AM MDT

My two cents' tom. How and why would anyone WANT to associate with evil perversion? That's what I don't get. It doesn't make any sense to me. Apologies for butting in.
      August 15, 2019 3:18 AM MDT

I can't figger out how any sane logcal person would WANT to be in the company of evil. It just does not compute Shuhak. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      August 15, 2019 3:17 AM MDT