Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You may not have personally gassed a Jew but you hang out with Hitler on social occasions. Are you an upstanding homo sap or evil too?

You may not have personally gassed a Jew but you hang out with Hitler on social occasions. Are you an upstanding homo sap or evil too?

Posted - August 14, 2019

Responses

I have been calling this piece of rat turd Adolph Hitler for years now.  And I remember how HORRIFIED people on here got when I did it.  OH NO.  HOW DARE YOU COMPARE A US PRESIDENT TO THAT MONSTER.  

Well, now when we say Adolph Hitler, people automatically assume we mean TRUMP.  It has become commonplace.  We all know he is a worse person than Hitler.  HE IS WORSE.  Hitler was a maniac, yes.  But we have ALMOST 70 YEARS to study and ensure we never have a pig in office like that again.  PLUS Hitler was living 70 years ago and did not have the historical resources and ability to STUDY why NAZIS are IMMORAL, ILLEGAL and MURDERING PIGS.  

Hitler was NOT able to STUDY HITLER.  He was NOT able to look back at a Hitler and know that is not the correct route to pave the way to a future we can all live with.

BUT TRUMP?  He is doing ADOLPH HITLER on PURPOSE.  His dad was a HITLER WORSHIPPER AND TRUMP IS A DADDY LOVER.  

LOVES DADDY.  Daddy bailed him out over and over again, remember?  Daddy is TRUMP in an ORANGE CLOWN BODY WITH LESS BRAINS.
      August 14, 2019 8:57 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon. Hanging out with Jeff Epstein is just as bad in my opinion. Doing whatever. :)
      August 14, 2019 12:17 PM MDT

I know what you mean, but hanging out may be the way of the uninitiated as well.  If I were JEFF, I would keep as many big names around me as possible and only "GROOM" the weirdos like Trump and Clinton and Prince Andrew.  Who knows?  He seemed to have more money than GOD and made mistakes that he felt he was powerful enough to make because he happily announced that he has DIRT on everyone.  And many of them slept with those girls or at least had inappropriate relations with underage women. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 14, 2019 4:32 PM MDT
      August 14, 2019 2:12 PM MDT

Huh? How can you post such a thing? Hitler died in 1945 and NOBODY (no, not even your friend Trump) is in favor of exterminating anyone, not even us. Are you kidding?
      August 14, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

No one is kidding.  You do not believe your eyes and ears and you think others are kidding.

We SEE him.  We hear him.  YOU are the one that has to be kidding.  
      August 14, 2019 2:14 PM MDT

OK, keep living in your world of make-believe where Hitler lives. I don't care.
      August 14, 2019 4:29 PM MDT

I guess it would depend on if you were there to secretly spit in his soup or if you were there to proudly salute him. Cheers!
      August 14, 2019 11:02 AM MDT

Plain spit or spit with cow dung and poison in it? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      August 14, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

What a fun, jubilant post!

This post was edited by Jon at August 14, 2019 4:54 PM MDT
      August 14, 2019 4:41 PM MDT

•   August 14, 2019 4:48 PM MDT

Lawdy Lawdy! It's Frick & Frack 

August 14, 2019 4:53 PM MDT