Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Yeah boys and girls...... The wait is almost over. Who's going with me?

Yeah boys and girls...... The wait is almost over. Who's going with me?

Long live the Firefly Family

Posted - August 16, 2019

Responses

Firefly family?

August 16, 2019 7:36 AM MDT

The wait will never be over.  I've been forked!
      August 16, 2019 7:44 AM MDT

Your video is trashed but I'm assuming you mean  Three from Hell?...

That looks nasty. I hope he doesn't blow it as he did with several latter films I shall not mention
    House of 100 Corpses is a masterpiece of mayhem IMHO. Can't wait to revisit with the Firefly fam

RIP Mother Firefly
    This post was edited by Jon at August 17, 2019 7:37 AM MDT
      August 16, 2019 9:22 AM MDT

• Yep,  thanks I fixed it.  
    The only movies I didn't much care for were the Halloween remakes.  However I never much cared for the source material and actually think Zombie made the better versions.  

I have some apprehension on this movie too.  The idea of a new sidekick kinda scares me.  Also the fact it doesn't seem like Dr. SATAN is going to be in it or have his story advanced. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 17, 2019 7:38 AM MDT
      August 16, 2019 12:17 PM MDT

I'm not thrilled about new sidekick either, but we'll see.  

Zombie should definitely do a Prequel to the Dr.Satan story, no doubt! 
      August 16, 2019 2:28 PM MDT

• No thanx, but have a good time.  I think I'll just stay home and pray for y'all.

"Please Jesus, don't be mad at them for watching this."    LOL!

August 16, 2019 12:58 PM MDT

You are praying to someone who has been dragged for hours carrying a cross that he had to drag for miles to be nailed on.

He died there.  

And you are staring at this and worried about watching a horror story?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 16, 2019 1:07 PM MDT
      August 16, 2019 1:05 PM MDT

• You're going with us boi.   
      August 16, 2019 1:15 PM MDT

I told you. I'm two decades ahead of you.  

I went through the shocking horror stage.  No thankx
      August 16, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

• This isn't shocking horror.  It is a harrowing tale of a make shift family of outcasts carving their own way in a mess up world.  That despite all odds remain in solidarity and dedicated to each other.

"  HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE"
      August 16, 2019 1:14 PM MDT

OH.   

I see.

I have been following TRUMP for 3 years.  I can smell a LIE before you tell it.

16 September 2019 Country United States Language English

3 from Hell is an upcoming American horror film written and directed by Rob Zombie. It is a follow-up to his 2003 film House of 1000 Corpses and its 2005 sequel The Devil's Rejects. The plot of the film is currently unknown, but it is confirmed that it will be centered around the three main antagonists of the previous films. It will star Sheri Moon Zombie, Sid Haig, and Bill Moseley.[1] The film has been rated R for "Strong sadistic violence, language throughout, sexual content, graphic nudity, and drug use".[2]

Contents

search
    Question book-new.svg
    This article relies too much on references to primary sources. Please improve this by adding secondary or tertiary sources. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
    3 From Hell 3-from-hell-poster.jpeg
    Teaser poster
    Directed by Rob Zombie Produced by Mike Elliott
    Rob Zombie Written by Rob Zombie Starring Sheri Moon Zombie
    Sid Haig
    Bill Moseley Cinematography David Daniels Edited by Glenn Garland Distributed by Lionsgate
    Release date
    16 September 2019 Country United States Language English

3 from Hell is an upcoming American horror film written and directed by Rob Zombie. It is a follow-up to his 2003 film House of 1000 Corpses and its 2005 sequel The Devil's Rejects. The plot of the film is currently unknown, but it is confirmed that it will be centered around the three main antagonists of the previous films. It will star Sheri Moon Zombie, Sid Haig, and Bill Moseley.[1] The film has been rated R for "Strong sadistic violence, language throughout, sexual content, graphic nudity, and drug use".[2]

Contents

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 17, 2019 7:37 AM MDT
      August 16, 2019 1:17 PM MDT

• You and I going to Starbucks together seems rather benign compared to this graphic theatrical outing, doesn't it?  We need to have a serious talk with JA about these answerMug field trips.  LOL!
      August 16, 2019 2:09 PM MDT

• So its a feel good family movie huh?  OK, I'm on board.
      August 16, 2019 2:06 PM MDT

"I'm the one who brings the Christmas candy. Now tell me, who's your daddy?" 
      August 16, 2019 3:25 PM MDT

depends on where youre going
      August 16, 2019 2:36 PM MDT

Rob Zombie single-handedly responsible for my deep appreciation of Slim Whitman 
      August 16, 2019 2:48 PM MDT

• I've always loved and found it hysterical that Slim Whitman's music was used to save the day and destroy the martians in "Mars Attacks".  One of my all time fave movies.  When Lukas Haas discovers that his grandmother's Slim Whitman records can be played to make the Martian's heads explode...dude that is priceless stuff.  LOL!  Certainly makes my head explode.  Here's the song that's played during those integral scenes, "Indian Love Call."

August 17, 2019 7:34 AM MDT