Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Do you still use one of those olden days toothbrushes, that you have to move up and down with your hand?

Do you still use one of those olden days toothbrushes, that you have to move up and down with your hand?

Posted - August 17, 2019

Responses

Careful.  If MY 2 stares at this chest, a nipple can be discerned if you look at least 20 seconds.  
      August 17, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

I can infer a birthmark that may remind some of an areola; however the signal to noise ratio is too low to posit a nipple.
      August 17, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

What? I don't even know what that means.  Did you look for 20 seconds? There is a nipple.

I must say though, that I would BE THRILLED if you would accept the position of Answer Mug monitor on here.  
      August 17, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

No I didn't look for 20 seconds---and I thought you might call me out on that.

But I wouldn't feel comfortable taking any position that might require me to chop 60 points off my IQ.
      August 17, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

You would be perfect. No one would ever get PB'd.  

By the time you came to a decision arguing with My 2 and JA, it would be the next day.  

Is it a nipple or a birthmark?  Is it legal or not?  That is the question.  LOL 
      August 17, 2019 11:35 AM MDT

Absolutely correct---and what a waste of my time.

JA is smart enough to stop arguing with me.

One of the reasons I continue threads on various Q & A sites with various people is to give them a chance to demonstrate their acumen (or lack thereof) to other members.
      August 17, 2019 11:44 AM MDT

You are starting to be a LEGEND.  You know where this is going?  JA is SMART enough to stop arguing with YOU?

I am not smart enough to stop.  This reeks of something I don't like to smell.  Sorry, Tom, this is a bit too much for me to swallow.  You are smart. You are not smarter than I am. And you are DEFINITELY NOT smarter than Just Asking.  Just ask her.  LOL 

August 17, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

I have serious issues with both moderators if they attribute incorrect interpretations or motivations to what I say.  

If I reply to JA, and she makes no reply, she knows when we simply disagree and that that is unlikely to change and there is neither need nor value in replying.  (I occasionally do not reply to a post in a thread for the same reason---there is no point in continuing---and I do not have a negative opinion of someone just because they choose to end the conversation.)

I was exaggerating with the 60 points---it would probably be no more than 59. Seriously, it was just meant to indicate how little I approve of moderation on websites.  Do they serve a worthwhile purpose in what must at least occasionally be a thankless job---I'd be hard pressed to say "no," but moderation is philosophically abhorrent to me.  When someone insults me---as occasionally happens on other sites---I am usually just amused at the consternation that I must cause to people who think they already know everything.

I can listen to someone for five minutes or read a number of their posts and accurately gauge their intelligence.  I have no doubt you are intelligent---and I don't remember you and I ever arguing about anything.

And I'm not too interested in who is the smartest person on here or what the relative ranking of the members might be---I just prefer discourse with people who know how to think as opposed to discourse with people who either can't or do it poorly.

No methane around here---do you have hyperosmia perhaps?   lol

August 17, 2019 12:26 PM MDT

• Same as my toothbrush, those don’t jiggle either. 
      August 17, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

That’s why I love lust you so much.

~
      August 17, 2019 10:04 AM MDT

• I guess this means we are engaged now, again.  
      August 17, 2019 11:25 AM MDT

Maybe we should just stay engaged to each other but never get married; it’s probably the only way we’ll find our true happiness. 

~
      August 17, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

• WHY? You’re saving yourself to marry JANE, AREN’T YOU??? I’m breaking up with you now, again. 
      August 17, 2019 11:49 AM MDT

Jane and I are not even engaged!  You’re safe in your position as my number one woman, at least for now. As soon as I convince Jane S to drop those ridiculous restraining orders, I plan to run off with her somewhere. That’s not likely  to happen anytime soon, though . . .

:(
      August 17, 2019 3:02 PM MDT

Prove it---please paste a video of you brushing your teeth.
      August 17, 2019 11:46 AM MDT

Prove it---please paste a video of you brushing your teeth.

(Edit---Double post due to unnoticed internet lag.) This post was edited by tom jackson at August 17, 2019 11:50 AM MDT
      August 17, 2019 11:46 AM MDT

• I did, except it’s not a video.. it’s a picture. And I’m not brushing my teeth but I inserted a tooth brush in to the pic. So I didn’t, but I kinda did. 
      August 17, 2019 11:51 AM MDT

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a video would provide a thousand thoughts.
      August 17, 2019 12:30 PM MDT

• I’m killing  this link later today so if you miss it too bad so sad Tom , lol

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 19, 2019 4:35 AM MDT
      August 17, 2019 2:02 PM MDT

OK---you win.
      August 17, 2019 3:20 PM MDT

• Lol :) I hate backing down from a challenge... it took me a while to figure out how to post a video here without uploading to YouTube... make it a gif..bam! :) 
      August 17, 2019 5:00 PM MDT

[You can always delete a post, being its author.]

—-
      August 17, 2019 2:56 PM MDT

Yes---seems to me it leaves a blank space either on the thread or on the home page.

I have been getting duplicate notifications lately---I thought others who got the same and didn't know why might be interested.
      August 18, 2019 12:06 PM MDT

• I was trying to find a picture to make a “teeth brushing pic“ I noticed  I always have my mouth closed except when I’m wasted... this pic I think was too intoxicated to stand up, let alone brush my teeth lol. 

August 17, 2019 11:28 AM MDT

You?  With your mouth closed?  Fake news. 

:|
      August 17, 2019 11:43 AM MDT