Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Log Cabin Republicans (LGBTQ) endorse chump for 2020. Sez he done did a lot for the LGBTQ's. So it's OK to be GAY?

Log Cabin Republicans (LGBTQ) endorse chump for 2020. Sez he done did a lot for the LGBTQ's. So it's OK to be GAY?

If and only if you are NOT a person of color?

What's the deal here? White nationalist racist LGBTQ's support chump or ALL LBGTQ's support him? I don't get it. What's the deal here?

Posted - August 17, 2019

Responses

This is NOT Log Cabin anything.  This is REPUBLICAN.  This is the party that thinks only of themselves.   What is in it for ME?????  

That is how they all play their game.  GREEDY MORONS who care nothing about anyone but themselves.  Nothing's changed.   They are composed of the entitled.  People who think the earth belongs to them and we are in God's playground for our entertainment and desires.  Hate thy neighbor if they cannot do anything to aid your style of life; hate anything progressive that does not cater to their pocketbook and MOST OF ALL, make sure their asses are covered so they can enjoy their lives at the expense of anyone else.

That is  Republican and they can be black, white, gay or have three heads.    The GOP is a party that is barely hanging on and they all seem to hate each other.  The white guy doesn't like the black guy.  Unless the black guy has money to put in the white guy's pocketbook.  

But the gay guy now thinks he is SPECIAL?  They are the most disposable rung on the ladder of self-centered beggars. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 18, 2019 3:57 AM MDT
      August 17, 2019 10:31 AM MDT

Log Cabin Republicans ARE members of the LGBTQ community Sharon. Thank you for your reply.
      August 18, 2019 3:58 AM MDT

• Since I'm not a Republican, I don't care what the GOP does. I'd prefer that Conservatives had a viable, aggressive party with the intestinal fortitude  to send the GOP the way of the Whigs and the other dinosaurs of history. With that said, it's not OK to be gay. The LGBTQ vote would be more at home with the Dems since they are the ones that have promoted and supported the perverse, immoral lifestyle of these people for the longest time. But the GOP can take a long walk down a short pier and take the LGBTQ PAC with them.
      August 17, 2019 1:53 PM MDT