Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Whats your favorite sceince show?

Whats your favorite sceince show?

Mine is the Coyote’s Crazy Smart Science Show - it's billed as an adventures-in-science series that encourages youth to explore the fascinating world of science – from an Indigenous perspective. I'm watching it right now and the episode is about how 1000s of years ago the Indigenous people used chemical science to help make their life easier. I included a link to more info and vids about the show. Cheers and happy weekend!

https://aptn.ca/coyotescience/

Posted - August 17, 2019

Responses

About Coyote Science

Coyote’s Crazy Smart Science Show is an adventures-in-science series that encourages youth to explore the fascinating world of science – from an Indigenous perspective. Explore and find out more alongside our Science Questors, who learn how cool science is as they observe, ask questions, and learn from Indigenous scientists and other role models. This is FUN scientific investigation that brings our beautiful and complex universe alive. With humour and curiosity, dive into sky, water, dirt and cosmos with all kinds of brilliant Indigenous role models as guides. Contemplate the big concepts, like the science of music, math concepts, sustainability, and how the rocks are our Grandfathers. And don’t forget Coyote! Our favourite trickster is there to ask questions, challenge, and help to see things in different ways.

I am glad it's not in French.  I don't have a science show so I'll crib yours.  This looks great and informative and interesting.  I like learning stuff this way.  Thank you.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 17, 2019 3:19 PM MDT
      August 17, 2019 11:15 AM MDT

Ancient Aliens, Hands Down.
    :) :)
    If you are still holding cards,
    The TRVL channel has many historical finds and shows ..

As always,
    The History Channel.

There are too many to mention but 
    Ancient Aliens, for the whole pot. This post was edited by Merlin at August 17, 2019 3:19 PM MDT
      August 17, 2019 11:18 AM MDT

• We don't watch subversive Canadian science propaganda down here - Just good old American Bible studies :

August 17, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

We are SO MUCH alike you and I.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 17, 2019 3:20 PM MDT
      August 17, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

Ya we don't have many bible study shows in Canada we do have a cartoon called Fugget About It. It's about a New York crime family that gets relocated to Saskatchewan' Canada and they find peace and harmony. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 17, 2019 11:33 AM MDT

I Do have a great fondness for coyotes. :) :)
      August 17, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

It used to be Bill Nye the science guy. (I taught him everything he knows.) I used to show it to my students for various lessons. I don't watch many science shows anymore for reasons I don't want to say.
      August 17, 2019 12:36 PM MDT

nice try bill but i WILL expose you one day 
      August 17, 2019 12:38 PM MDT

Please capitalize my name...oops, never mind.
      August 17, 2019 6:33 PM MDT

the cosmos and how its made 
      August 17, 2019 12:39 PM MDT

• I get all my science from the TV sitcom "Big Bang Theory"
    and old B movies like "When Worlds Collide".

I can feel my brain getting bigger all the time. 
    I'm exploding with smarts.  Stand back you might get something on you.

August 17, 2019 1:06 PM MDT

did you make that meme yourself its pretty good
      August 17, 2019 1:26 PM MDT

• Oh, I just did that one on the fly, but thanx. 

It has a rather Generic McPlainwrap look to it. 
    Shoulda added glitter.
    Fag it up a bit.  LOL!
      August 17, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

Twinkle Dink radio and tv shows have always been out there.  Only the few and far between, which you are one, do they let connect. 
    This is the first time I've seen it actually make a post.

top tier cringeposting, you ARE part of the club!

August 17, 2019 1:43 PM MDT

• As long as its not premature .
      August 17, 2019 1:30 PM MDT

• Some trains come early.

Some trains come late.
    As long as you get to ride the train when it comes.  LOL!
      August 17, 2019 1:38 PM MDT

Bill Nye the Science guy.
      August 17, 2019 3:17 PM MDT