Discussion » Questions » Politics » HILLARY DID A LOT OF BAD THINGS FOLKS! He can NEVER think of ONE fact. NEVER. So, what did HILLARY DO???? ANYTHING? He never says.

HILLARY DID A LOT OF BAD THINGS FOLKS! He can NEVER think of ONE fact. NEVER. So, what did HILLARY DO???? ANYTHING? He never says.

Donald Trump Funny Smiling Picture

Posted - August 18, 2019

Responses

Bengazi.
      August 18, 2019 10:42 AM MDT

LOCK HER UP.

WHAT THE H*LL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.  ELVIS IS ALIVE TOO.  THE EARTH IS FLAT.  

JAPS ARE EVIL. BEN IS GAZZI.  
      August 18, 2019 11:34 AM MDT

Well, she did come back  seconds late from a bathroom break that one time..at a debate.  Trump  thought that was so BAD, that he kept on talking about it for days... 

"I know where she went -- it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it," Trump said, screwing up his face, as the crowd laughed and cheered. "No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting." 

Seriously,  I can think of things she's done and said that definitely weren't so GOOD, but I won't be mentioning them here. That's been going on quite enough for years now..seems to me.  

August 18, 2019 11:24 AM MDT

You know, Piper  I wish you would. I keep hearing about …. NOTHING and I get just what you said.  So far?  She has done NOT a THING.  

That doesn't mean she has not?  I keep asking and getting NOWHERE.  
      August 18, 2019 11:33 AM MDT

August 18, 2019 3:16 PM MDT

Bengazi...lying about it. 
    Sent/stored classifed gov information improperly.
    Classified and gov emails stored on a Private server.
    Destoyed computers and cell phones the FBI requested to examine.

If you or I did anyone of that we would be in prison. 

This post was edited by my2cents at August 19, 2019 5:02 PM MDT
      August 18, 2019 8:52 PM MDT