Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Shopping » If the U.S.A. buys Greenland will we build a Walmart Supercenter there? Personally, I'd rather buy Australia. Maybe a two for one special?

If the U.S.A. buys Greenland will we build a Walmart Supercenter there? Personally, I'd rather buy Australia. Maybe a two for one special?

Posted - August 19, 2019

Responses

Why pay for something we could just take?

Easy Peasy!
      August 19, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

SIEG TRUMP.  And remember, Trump in the UK means literally FART.

Maybe that's why he hates our allies.

Does Trump mean fart in England?

In England, “Trump” Means Fart — And Other Notable Translations Of The President’s Last Name. Example: “She hung a trumpeau of her husband in the basement of their white house, where it would not constantly nauseate her.” Nepalese: A word that originated in the foothills of the Himalayas, a trumpsherpa is a “potbelly, paunch, or beer gut,” as in,...

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 19, 2019 6:46 PM MDT
      August 19, 2019 1:35 PM MDT

• Oh Dude!  We are soooo taking Australia.  LOLOLOLOLOL!
      August 19, 2019 1:35 PM MDT

We need to get Bookworm's address so we can send her official "Welcome TO THE USA MAGA" hat ...

and her very own AR15 to protect her from those marauding hordes of negroes, brown-skinned border hoppers, and antifa

This post was edited by Jon at August 19, 2019 5:29 PM MDT
      August 19, 2019 1:42 PM MDT

As long as you are passing out ARs I want one too. Something ate my ducks and chickens. 
      August 19, 2019 5:31 PM MDT

• He's probably more likely to gift you one,
    knowing that you've never killed anything yet with a gun.

He breathed a big sigh of relief earlier
    after reading that comment on another thread.

He feels a lot safer now and less compelled to look over his shoulder. 
    Not that you would ever shoot him of course. 
    Perish the thought.  LOL!

August 19, 2019 6:03 PM MDT

Lol. 
      August 19, 2019 6:14 PM MDT

Something ate your chickens and ducks?! Whaaaaaaaaat? That really sucks.  Fox, Bear, Coyote or Weasel would be my guess...
    I don't know where you live but that's what does our livestock in up here where I am in NH is mostly Bears, however, a Fisher recently killed a neighbors goat.

August 19, 2019 6:15 PM MDT

Yeah. My husband thinks it was raccoons. I geuss they can climb the fence. And the coyotes could not jump over it is too high. He ran some out a few nights ago about 2am. Used one of my good pool sticks too. 
    I did not even know they ate chickens.  
    Really aggravating. This post was edited by my2cents at August 19, 2019 6:54 PM MDT
      August 19, 2019 6:52 PM MDT

Yep...those little monsters like chickens too.  I forgot about them. 
    If it were a bear, it would just crash the fence so I think you have your culprit.
    I agree. having your critters killed is heartbreaking.  
    You need a shotgun... Even if you miss, sometimes the noise is all it takes to keep the little sh*ts away

August 19, 2019 6:57 PM MDT

We have a 410 but I don't think he would have used the in the middle of the night unless had too. It would scare the neighbors.
      August 19, 2019 7:11 PM MDT

Do you know what else would scare the neighbors?  A neighbor breaking into their home and mauling them in the middle of the night

"Popular Videos. A black bear attacked a 71-year-old woman in the middle of the night in her home in New Hampshire, according to local reports. Apryl Rogers was sleeping in her house in Groton, New Hampshire, when she woken by sounds coming from her kitchen, her daughter Stacey Murray told local Boston CBS."

This happened near me. 
    https://www.wmur.com/article/woman-71-seriously-hurt-in-encounter-with-bear-in-groton-home/22214964

I don't believe anyone could take offense to the sound of a 410 at 2:30 am if he is warding off vicious and destructive animals 

August 22, 2019 11:34 PM MDT

My neighbor loves the raccoons. She buys dog food to feed them. The good stuff. She says they do not like the cheap food. They look at her funny when she tries giving them it.  Granted we would not tell we shot her coons. She said she had about 30 this spring. 
      August 23, 2019 4:28 AM MDT

Oh oh! - Where did that come from?

I hope you all realise that I'm in favour of all colours of people -
    especially refugees from injustices, wars, famines and climate change disasters.
    I would take a family onto our own land if I had the opportunity
    and do everything possible to help them become established and successful as Australian citizens.

If someone handed me any kind of gun, the first thing I'd do is destroy it.

I find America fascinating -
    but my conditioning as what I am is too great for me to become anything other at this late stage.
    If they handed me one of those hats, the first thing I'd do is hand it back to an American.

Measured against the world, America is still great in many respects:
    the landmass, the population and the economy.
    It has massive effects on cultures and economies across the planet -
    strong on some, minimal on others -
    welcome in some and deeply resented in others -
    but the sum is still a very high level of influence. This post was edited by inky at August 28, 2019 7:25 PM MDT
      August 20, 2019 12:31 AM MDT

Glad you're aware of what you already have. :)
      August 20, 2019 12:40 AM MDT

It goes something like this.  PIG MAN has roughly 15 years of LIFE left unless he lives to be insanely old.  So, my point is, all he cares about?  Is the state of the world for the next 15 years.  Then everyone can screw themselves. He doesn't love his kids nor his wives nor anything but his cheeseburgers and the mirror.  

So, if we melt everything, we have new lands.  So, lets HEAT UP THE GLOBE MUTHAFKEEEES.  

We can have the South Pole and the North all to ourselves until the world drowns in its own tears.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 19, 2019 1:38 PM MDT
      August 19, 2019 1:31 PM MDT

Aus is so cool!  All those deadly spiders and snakes.. and the people have probably the most cool sense of humour.. Definitely snap up Australia.. it would be a real bonus 
      August 19, 2019 1:52 PM MDT

You forgot the drop bears. Much more dangerous.
      August 19, 2019 11:40 PM MDT

Your British comedians and comedies succeed with us every time.

The only difference in Aussie humour is the transference of British irony, sense of the ridiculous, the unexpected, and the illogical to this very different environment.

August 20, 2019 12:21 AM MDT

Nah ... we should be buying up all the high ground, for when the polar ice sheets melt.
      August 19, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

• Oh, you must be one of those people who believes in global warming.  LOL!

Didn't Pat Robertson debunk that a long time ago?

C'mon Walt, catch up!

August 19, 2019 4:44 PM MDT

August 19, 2019 6:27 PM MDT

Just Trump Land
    everything goes
    and Trump Land will Rein.
    The Trump Clan
    will be go through indoctrination
    At Trump U
    Resistance is futile...
      August 19, 2019 6:45 PM MDT

It’ll be built right between the McDonalds and Starbucks, across from the Home Depot. 
      August 19, 2019 8:43 PM MDT