Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » So they’ve come here to take my tildes away from me, have they? Come at me, bro, I’m ready.

So they’ve come here to take my tildes away from me, have they? Come at me, bro, I’m ready.

Posted - August 20, 2019

Responses

Not really, I am just Waltzing with her Down Under, she is not Ma-Tiides. That is the land of your favorite product

Image result for vegemite
      August 20, 2019 9:42 AM MDT

What is Vegemite and what does it taste like? 
      August 20, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

Vegemite is a truly vile concoction in Australia and beyond.  It's close cousin is Marmite and loved in the UK and beyond.  
    It is an acquired taste, those tat love Vegemite hate Peanut Butter.  That is among my friends from OZ. When I head to Oz I always bring back a few jars for friends.  If they are moving back to Oz I have seen their Mates make obscene offers in cash or otherwise for a Half eaten Jar.  Unbelievable

The taste is hard to describe, salty and bitter for a better descriptor.  It used to be made from the remnants of the Beer brewing process is what I have been told.  I would eat it if nothing else was available and I was desperate.  I have also imbibe to be polite, however I was gagging.  I think Randy feels the same way

August 20, 2019 12:37 PM MDT

(It's Its close cousin)
      August 20, 2019 9:25 PM MDT