Active Now

Danilo_G
Spunky
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » RED ALERT: There is a SERIAL KILLER in your community. What would YOU do to help flush the perp out?

RED ALERT: There is a SERIAL KILLER in your community. What would YOU do to help flush the perp out?

Posted - August 20, 2019

Responses

Call the plummer.  
      August 21, 2019 2:34 AM MDT

Leave the front door standing open.
      August 21, 2019 3:04 AM MDT

Grab the plunger?. 

In reality not a lot you can do except plays heads up ball.  If one studies these Killers the one item which stands out is they all appear to be completely normal.  They are only caught when they make a small mistake. 

The latest one of the Over the Road Truck driver they think is linked to over 90 Homicides, and probably a lot more.  Would pick up thse young women in one State and dump their bodies in another.  He was only caught when he was pulled over and the Trooper loooked in the sleeper portion of the Truck.  He found a young woman tied up, beaten and branded with cigarettes.  Too avoid the death penalty he telling authorities about his homicidal reign
      August 21, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

I would not get involved.

People who involve themselves in police investigations are often viewed as suspects.
    So even if they aren't the criminal, they take resources away from finding the real criminal.

So by not getting involved, I'm helping the police.
      August 21, 2019 10:48 AM MDT

Well I have tracking skills and I have a trained tracking dog so I could probably flush them out pretty quick if the Royal Canadian Mounted Police put me on the case. But that likely won't happen because of sour grapes (I was in the cannabis biz for 10 years and they couldn't catch me). Cheers!  
      August 21, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

I'd probably do nothing and leave it to the professionals.
    I'm not even remotely qualified to identify and arrest someone like that.

The most I could do would be to report to the police if I saw someone who fit the description.
      August 21, 2019 7:36 PM MDT

If you have proof,or any evidence,you can submit an anonymous tip. Call your local crime stoppers.
      August 21, 2019 7:47 PM MDT