Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Have we become so use to Trump un-American antics that we turn a blind to same?

Have we become so use to Trump un-American antics that we turn a blind to same?

Turning a blind eye to misconduct might seer one's mind to where they don't' care- ... It's like a vice...

“Vice is a monster of so frightful mien
As to be hated needs but to be seen;
Yet seen too oft, familiar with her face,
We first endure, then pity, then embrace.”― Alexander Pope

Posted - August 22, 2019

Responses

Hi Beans,

I just watched a video with a noted psychiatrist, among literally hundreds of noted shrinks.  I will find it for you.  It is chilling and nothing we have not heard already.  You need to hear it if you have not already.

WE ALL DO.  

Your words are chilling.  Your words are accurate.  Your words spell doom if we do not get him out of office next term.  I, cannot even IMAGINE the chaos if he wins.  ALL OF US WILL RISE too late and there will be a CIVIL WAR in this country the likes that will make the other Civil War look tame in comparison.  At least if the Dems win, we will have an internal war but there will be some idea of LAW and ORDER in the mix.  LAW for the AMERICAN people and not the GUN LOBBYISTS.

The video won't post for some reason, here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B4nS1-ScYw

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 22, 2019 10:50 AM MDT
      August 22, 2019 9:15 AM MDT

Hi, backatcha  TRUMP TANKS/TRILLIONS in TOILET - The Doctor was right on the money -  I saw the original -  it was good to revisit it.            

This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at August 24, 2019 11:27 AM MDT
      August 22, 2019 10:49 AM MDT

SO THRILLED you DID.  If there is one thing this DOLT of a leader did for me, is he has caused me to learn about great minds like this guy who did a great job of organizing just how this monster operates.

Cool beans, Beans.  
      August 24, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

No.
    Trump is the result, not the cause.
    I've been watching this train coming through the tunnel, for decades.
    It will only get worse - regardless of which party is in power - if the R and D Parties keep pushing divisiveness.

And anyone who thinks the Democrats don't preach divisiveness as much as Republicans, hasn't been paying attention.
    They're just generally more subtle about it.
    Republicans are like yelling "POPCORN" at a theater ... while Democrats are more like subliminal advertising.
      August 22, 2019 11:14 AM MDT

I agree I agree and I agree
      August 24, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

We who, Beans? 

The hypocritical Evangelicals (I know, redundant) and Bible thumpers who lavish their praise and support onto a serial adulterer, congenital liar and self-obsessed narcissist? 

Or the spineless Republicans who allowed the boorish conman to steamroll their party, subvert and discard their platform and summarily divide the nation? 

Or the subversive media network run by a foreign billionaire buddy which panders to Trump’s ego, to secure exclusive chats and curry favor? (The same network he now slams for daring to show unflattering polls) 

Or the class of undereducated, misled racists and white supremacists who have their brazen torchbearer in the WH? 

No, Beans, I‘m not among them. They are not any ”we” I wish to be associated with. 

“Democracy passes into despotism” 
                      -Plato This post was edited by Don Barzini at August 24, 2019 11:31 AM MDT
      August 22, 2019 3:18 PM MDT

We who, Beans? -  OK - some is more appropriate... This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at August 24, 2019 11:48 AM MDT
      August 24, 2019 11:26 AM MDT