Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently the massive raging fires in the Amazon could disturb the ecological balance in the world. How?

Apparently the massive raging fires in the Amazon could disturb the ecological balance in the world. How?

Posted - August 23, 2019

Responses

There are fires all the time. Brazil says there have been less this year.

Addition.....The statement about less is incorrect. I had just heard the tail end of something and must have misheard. I should have looked into it more before I posted.  

There are several pictures being spread that are not current or even of the correct area.  This post was edited by my2cents at August 23, 2019 11:09 AM MDT
      August 23, 2019 9:47 AM MDT

That doesn't answer the question.  The answer is because the Amazon produces 20% of the earth's oxygen.  That's why we should be worried.  

According to Helsinki Times (8/19/19), "There has been a rising number of fires in the Amazon, to the extent that earlier this month the Brazilian state of Amazonas declared a state of emergency. According to the Global Fire Emissions Database 8,668 fires have been detected in the Amazons since Monday."  

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/world-int/16672-the-amazon-rainforest-is-on-fire-for-the-third-week.html
      August 23, 2019 10:18 AM MDT

I don't think I can get PB'd for this, since you seem to think he is brilliant, but this statement of yours proves to me that you make TRUMP look smart.  So, is that an insult?  How could it be when you think he is so intellectually sound?

This is YOUR PROOF?   In the face of EVERYTHING we KNOW, you say THAT?  'we are SUPERFINE. nothing to look at., BRAZIIL said so." 

Who told you that nonsense?  Judge Jeannine?  The mastermind of science.  The one taking you with her on the trolley car to hell?  LOL 

Brazil said it?   Well, honey, you tell Brazil that this is STILL happening, it is worse than ever and that is why BRAZIL is not a world power, and in fact, is NO power at all, because they have spokespeople like THIS in power?  Speaking for Brazil?  LOL 

Again.  WHO is BRAZIL.

I think NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC who is LOADED WITH SCIENCE may disagree with you and BRAZIL. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 23, 2019 10:31 AM MDT
      August 23, 2019 10:26 AM MDT

"there have been less" wot lol
      August 23, 2019 10:30 AM MDT

Brazil said so.  
      August 23, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

There are THOUSANDS of books on this subject.  Any number of sites and videos will explain the ecology of the Rain Forest.

I will put it simply.  The Rainforest is the LUNGS of this planet.

That is all you need to know.  No one dies faster than breathing POISON.  Ask the Jews.  

August 23, 2019 10:21 AM MDT

Asking questions is faster than reading all those thousands of books Sharon. That is the point of my being here. I will die years before I can read all those books so I rely on the help of my friends.  I am SHOCKED that I have to tell you that. I thought everyone knew the reason for being on an internet social site is to SOCIALIZE. Thank you for your reply.
      August 23, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

i dont think people realise that this fire is MANMADE to clear forests for farming and agriculture. THATS THE PROBLEM.
      August 23, 2019 10:28 AM MDT