Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many TRUE BELIEVERS really believe GOD smiles down upon those who tear families apart and lock up babies in kennels/cages?

How many TRUE BELIEVERS really believe GOD smiles down upon those who tear families apart and lock up babies in kennels/cages?

Posted - August 24, 2019

Responses

My sister-in-law said something about my brother, her ex-husband one day to me on the phone.  When I kept telling her how horrible he was during the time after my mom died, she simply stated:  "there is a special place in hell for him".  

I believe that about him and about Trump.  

There is a special place in hell for those who do harm and turn their backs as if there are no consequences.  

THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES.  

One of the reasons we treat each other with respect and kindness is because we have COMPASSION.  That compassion is love.  We unconditionally love our  neighbor as ourself.  That is ingrained in every sane consciousness of every mortal soul.  We understand compassion and pain and love.

TRUMP does not.  He is not wired the way the rest of us are wired.  He is an anomaly.  He is a sociopath and a malignant narcissist. 

There is a special place in hell for him.  HE IS IN HELL NOW.  That is the place.  He is so DEMENTED, he does not realize the hell he is in.  He also is drawing the weak and the unstable into his fold.

They are all in hell.  They will not be surprised when they die to see where they are. Because they are already there.  That is hell.  Being stuck in mental misery and not even realizing you are your own prisoner.

All you need do, is surrender.  THAT is IT.

Surrender your ego to the Divine and you enter the GATES of HEAVEN. They don't see it.
      August 24, 2019 10:26 AM MDT

I cannot guess what the end will be for chump. I doubt it will please him. The so-called religious folks who adore chump and pray to God are wackadoodle nutjobs. OR their GOD is really Satan masquerading as God the loving, God the caring, God the good. One day they will be forced to realize what they have done. There is no forgiveness for them. Not here or elsewhere. They made their bed and don't mind being bitten alive of all the bedbugs. I like that. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      August 25, 2019 5:39 AM MDT

I hope there are none but if there is I hope they see the light before Trump's next evil plan goes into effect - he wants to make it so babies and children can be held in cages longer. I really can't see how anybody who believes in do on to others how you would have done on to you  can think God would smile down on what's happing at the Mexican border. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 24, 2019 11:18 AM MDT

I guess we'll see what the wackadoodle crackpot destroys next Nanoose. It would so amusing if it were fantasy horror show. It's reality and it is getting worser and realer. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      August 25, 2019 5:41 AM MDT

God doesn't smile down on ANY evil (or sin).  In fact, it grieves Him.
      August 24, 2019 3:37 PM MDT

August 25, 2019 5:40 AM MDT

Agreed 
      August 25, 2019 9:08 AM MDT

The Hebrew, Aramaic, or the Greek manuscripts, as far as I'm aware of, don't say anything about God smiling down on anyone. However, God does shine light upon the righteous.

Psalm 97:10-12  "Ye that loves the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

12 Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

August 24, 2019 11:54 PM MDT

Trump has issued to guidelines. To be able to house illegal families together in ICE family facilities until their court date. Historically it takes about 40-60 days. Dems are throwing a fit. I say good on Trump for trying to fix the problem. 

God believes in borders. He gave borders to Israel and to Ishmael. Problem today is Ishmael's decendents want Israel's land.
    God says to treat all fairly, not to have two sets of laws. Trump is trying to do that.

This process keeps the family intact and protects the children from trafficking. Some are being used over and over as ticket into the USA. This will stop that as well. 
      August 25, 2019 6:12 AM MDT