Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » This time it took only 18 years?!

This time it took only 18 years?!

Moments ago I just found out who sings this song -- and the name of the song --

all these years I've been a Mary J Blige fan and didn't know it - - she OWNS this song! I LOVE her style here! And the song itself!

(I honestly don't know when I first heard this song; it seems to have been released in 2001)

:)

"Family Affair"

Posted - August 27, 2019

Responses

Phenomenal club classic right there! Good memories. 

Here's a current clubby song, but I'm posting the chilled-out piano version because It's my thing right now. :)

August 28, 2019 5:00 PM MDT

So which one is Jonas Blue? Or are they a duo? I certainly like this! I've not heard the song before.

Yeah, of course, I noticed how handsome the guy is, ha.

(I just saw 'featuring Theresa Rex" so I guess Jonas Blue is the guy? )

And as far as this Mary J Blige song- - I've heard it here and there - -but I had no idea it was from 2001? Geez - - had no idea it was around that long. like I said, I only found out yesterday that Mary sang it and the sing title.

Thanks for answering, righty1! At this point, thanks to you, my question did not go unanswered, ha!

EDIT:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Was just listening again - -and Mary J sings her own name in the song! All I had to do was listen to the lyrics all this time and I could've easily known who sang it.

But, truly, knowing who sang this song and its title was not very high at all on my priority list. But, it's still fun to know now.
     ;0

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 28, 2019 6:32 PM MDT
      August 28, 2019 6:28 PM MDT