Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The chump sez he is the best thing that ever happened to Puerto Rico. THING? What is a thing exactly chump?

The chump sez he is the best thing that ever happened to Puerto Rico. THING? What is a thing exactly chump?

Posted - August 28, 2019

Responses

• I honestly wish that we'd give the sorry island of Puerto Rico (the most corrupt entity on planet earth) to the Chinese, Russians, Cubans, or better yet, give it to the dismal isle of Hispaniola. Or trade the wretched thing to Denmark for Greenland. Anytime you pour money into that God awful place it ends up in the Cayman Island bank accounts of the politicos running the show down there. That's why nothing's changed since the last hurricane hit.
      August 28, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

Well on the Adam Family TV show a Thing was a helpful hand that lived in a box - in the  Cat In A Hat books Things were mischievous creatures that lived in a hat but they would be helpful in a emergency. So I think Trump was lying when he said he was a Thing - he made a terrible tragedy worse by hitting  Puerto Rico with insults that weren't helpful at all. Also Trump doesn't live in a box or a hat he lives in a lie that's in a sock that's under a rock by the coo coo clock. Cheers!. Cheers!
      August 28, 2019 7:07 PM MDT

How could I have forgotten that Nanoose? I used to watch that show regularly. It was a HOOT! I remember THING quite well. YOu know what' so cool? The chump has "thing" about the size of his hands! So maybe he is a THING after all! Thanks for the trip into the past. You know I think there is question here. I'll give you blind credit for the inspiration m'dear. Thanks! :)
      August 29, 2019 3:07 AM MDT