Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Hurrican Dorian is allegedly heading for Florida. If Mar a Lago and Doral get wiped out was that God's way of saying hi to chump?

Hurrican Dorian is allegedly heading for Florida. If Mar a Lago and Doral get wiped out was that God's way of saying hi to chump?

Posted - August 29, 2019

Responses

• He hasn't lost anything in the two previous hurricane seasons. The Almighty doesn't throw hints nor play games. If He wants the man's attention he'll get it. God's not a politician. If He were, He certainly has the wisdom to avoid being a Democrat. 
      August 29, 2019 11:02 AM MDT

Having you discuss your take on the Almighty.  

This is just a classic example of stunted logic that defies ANY logic.
      August 29, 2019 11:22 AM MDT

Nah.
    Pretty sure if an almighty deity wanted to say "hi" to anyone, the deity could do so directly ... without interfering with the daily lives of anybody else.
      August 29, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

Pretty sure if the Deity did that ?  Why would HE create a PHYSICAL world to begin with?

This is all life lessons.  And what or why GOD does anything is beyond our ken.  Beyond our ability to discern.  Or else why are we having war after war over what the Bible really means.

If GOD were to try and show us HIS total intent each and every second, we would have no free will, and we would have no reason to endure this physical pathway.

We would just EXIST IN GOD.  We have to earn that.  That is God's deal.  We separated ourselves in some way from God and we are HERE. We need to get back to the Garden and that entails UNDERSTANDING why.
      August 29, 2019 11:25 AM MDT

I have no evidence of any deity ... let alone one that is involved directly with us.
      August 29, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

Anyone can take that stand. Go for it.  

We just landed here and we will disappear.   How does that square with the consistently high miracles that keep us all going?  Look at traffic and see how many people would be dead if there were no God.  Do you ever notice how many near-misses there are?    We just take if for granted.  I think the grace of God has saved me at least once a week on the highway.  

August 29, 2019 11:36 AM MDT

Well some of the religious hotsy totsies insist that such "natural" calamities are GOD'S punishment for being homosexual. You do remember that right Walt? So if they can the responsibility on GOD for that I can lay the responsibility on GOD for anything I want. I  rarely do but in this case what with the steadfast jacka** being so evil it seems to be fitting. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 30, 2019 2:27 AM MDT

I cannot TELL you the insane ECSTACY I would experience if this HURRICANE destroyed Mar A Lago.

He would take the border wall money and USE IT TO REBUILD a 1000 story building towering over the world.

I HOPE HE GETS TOTALLY WIPED OUT.  

Mar A Lago becomes   MARRED IN SLOG-O

Please JESUS, wipe Mar a Lago with Trump's A$$ 

August 29, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

I think Mar a Lago is in Palm Beach and his Doral golf course is in Miami but I'm not certain. If the path of the hurricane at a CAT 4 or whatever swept across both properties would you join me in tossing rolls of paper towels to the steadfast jacka**? Of course he wuld blame Dems. We already know that. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      August 30, 2019 2:25 AM MDT