Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » As of 2018 there were 12 MILLION MORE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS than Republicans. Don't know what it will be in 2020. Know what that means?

As of 2018 there were 12 MILLION MORE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS than Republicans. Don't know what it will be in 2020. Know what that means?

Every Dem who doesn't vote is voting for the steadfast jacka** to win.

You know every registered steadfast jacka** fan will show up and vote for him

So if you are too lazy and indifferent expect to see the steadfast jacka** on your TV through January 2025. Courtesy of you.

That's it! That's all she wrote. You are what you eat. You are what you think. You are what you do. You also are what you don't do.

Posted - August 31, 2019

Responses

If they registered as Dems that speaks volumes  
      August 31, 2019 8:43 AM MDT

Registering is irrelevant unless you vote. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      August 31, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

No all states require a party determination when you register to vote. Some like mine do not even ask.  
    On primary day we go in ask for whichever party's ballot we want.

Also being registered with a party does not mean that person will always vote for that party.  As I have said I personally know people registered as Dem who are solid Trump supporters. They voted for Obama twice.
      August 31, 2019 8:45 AM MDT

Thanks.
      August 31, 2019 8:49 AM MDT

I went to the library in RED state Arizona.  When I told them at the voter registration table, that I was not committed either way, they said OK we will put down REPUBLICAN.  That was about 20 years ago.  I said NO.  PUT DOWN ANYTHING BUT REPUBLICAN.  

They just assume you want to go the way they want you to go.  In Arizona.  So, I put Independent.  I would die before I would let any Republican gain any advantage over any Democrat.  NO.  

You are right, it doesn't mean that they will vote one way or the other.  It does mean however that 12,000,000 people in the United States KNEW ahead of time that the GOP is an embarrassment.  That's what it shows to me.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 31, 2019 10:48 AM MDT
      August 31, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

True. I know I have a family member who in 2008 I convinced to vote for Huckabee in the primary and she could not because she was registered as a Dem...she did not remember how that happened. But she had to vote in the Dems for either Obama or Hillary I do not know which she chose.  She did get it fixed for next time though. 
    Like I said....my state we do not register at all. I personally think it should be that way everywhere. 
      August 31, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

You had a friend that voted for Huckabee. That is as far as I got then I had to run to the toilet and vomit.

August 31, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

You should have read more....she tried to vote for Huckabee but was forced to vote for either Obama or Hillary. 
      August 31, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

• There have been more registered Dems than GOP voters for my entire life (nearly 70 years). Since these registered Dems have nothing to vote for and no credible candidate to support next year, we expect that many will either stay home or vote for the administration. Your premise that you are what you don't do, crashes and burns when it hits the concept of not voting for anything that violates principle, conscience, or good old common sense. Ideas that take precedence over destructive,, vicious, irrational hatred of dissent and our national institutions.
      August 31, 2019 9:25 AM MDT

These registered Dems are going to wipe the floor with you.  
      August 31, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

Great recession and a false war. Republicans in charge. 

Howd that work out for us? It t9ok America's firt black president 8 years to clean up the filth thw GOP left behind. Trump is so luck that he was abot to swoop in on Obama's economic coattails. Its to bad thelat treasonous piec of human garbage has set out to destroy my beautiful country.  If somone assasinatwd that scumbag, i woupd hold qn epic party to celibrate.  I peay to God every night to remove that ogre from our lives.  This post was edited by Jon at August 31, 2019 11:09 AM MDT
      August 31, 2019 11:08 AM MDT