Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Donald Trump wants his term(s) referred to as 'The Age of Trump' . What do you think would make his great legacy a great one?

Donald Trump wants his term(s) referred to as 'The Age of Trump' . What do you think would make his great legacy a great one?

The legendary Donald. 

Posted - September 3, 2019

Responses

OH HE IS DEFINITELY GOING TO GET HIS WISH.

We have a library of books already dedicated to the demise of America due to this rat.  

IT will dwarf the Library of Congress by the time we rid ourselves of this cancer.

I think it should be called how we cured a malignant cancer and SURVIVED for a little longer. Because the damage he has done?  With the Supreme Court for starters?  And his passing of pardons and breaking the law daily?  NOTH(ING will ever be the same. We are a scarred nation that needs to heal with very little time left to do so before we die.

September 3, 2019 11:03 AM MDT

The collection of tweets he has sent.
      September 3, 2019 11:12 AM MDT

What would actually make it greater than it already is:   do away with the 8-year term limit and allow him to be President for life.  The thought of him getting everything running the way it should and then having to leave is scary.  I nominate him as President for life. 
      September 3, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

That would solve all the problems of holding elections and having vote.
      September 3, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

Well extending the years would also have to be voted on now wouldn't it.  
      September 3, 2019 2:00 PM MDT

Yes I guess so. 
      September 4, 2019 2:04 AM MDT

OH BLINDING LIGHT.  OH, LIGHT THAT SHINES ON DONNIE.  I CANNOT SEE....LOOK OUT FOR MEEEE.
      September 3, 2019 2:34 PM MDT

Fortunately that will never happen. Get used to it. 

I wonder if your disdain of the Constitution and the principles that founded the US are born of sheer ignorance of them, or a selective cognitive dissonance of them. 
    You are clearly blind to the failures and division Trump and his enablers have wrought. 
    In either case, it is no wonder why you think as you do. This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 3, 2019 6:56 PM MDT
      September 3, 2019 2:38 PM MDT

The 'age of trump'?  More like the 'dark ages'.
      September 3, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

We are long past any chance of that. The manifest incompetence, utter indifference to the rule of law, and continued failures of the Trump term will surely relegate him to a special place in Pariah-ville, should he manage to avoid prison when he falls from office. 

All who stood with him, made excuses for him, enabled his iniquities, will pay a price, bear a stain, just as everyone who has come and gone from his chaotic and pathetic ”administration“ has, or will.
    The “Time of Trump” will be reflected upon in America’s future with the same disdain as Naziism is today in Eastern Europe. This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 4, 2019 5:02 AM MDT
      September 3, 2019 2:30 PM MDT

There, there, Don.  Let it ALL out.  I know it doesn't feel better, but let it out anyway.  
      September 3, 2019 2:35 PM MDT

There isn’t enough space here, nor enough worthy intellect present to “let it all” out.
    Not worth the time. 
      September 3, 2019 2:52 PM MDT

It is so kind of you to insult everyone around you while answering me.   LOL 
      September 3, 2019 2:54 PM MDT

The only ones who should be offended don't know what I mean. ;) 
      September 3, 2019 2:59 PM MDT

I have done that.  I have insulted someone to their face while saying but not YOU, of course.  

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      September 3, 2019 3:07 PM MDT

A fatal heart attack immediately is the only thing that can improve it, it's already a disaster.
      September 4, 2019 2:15 AM MDT