Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every day we discuss the irrational erratic things the steadfastjacka** says and does. Why? How can rational folks grasp insanity?

Every day we discuss the irrational erratic things the steadfastjacka** says and does. Why? How can rational folks grasp insanity?

At best it's a walk on the wild side guessing opining conjecting what the he** is going on?

A fool's errand. Sane people and insane people cannnot communicate. They live in different worlds. The language is vastly different. Why bother?

We will never understand the why of him the when of him the where of him the whom of him. We keep trying but there is no denying we have made NO PROGRESS.

Posted - September 5, 2019

Responses

• We've made a lot of progress, even without the do nothing Congress. They are living proof that they are not needed. And yes, the rational among us recognize insanity every time a Liberal opens his/her mindless mouth and inserts shoe leather. But the more they talk, the bigger the win next year.
      September 5, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

I don't know what bubble you live in.  I really do not know the thickness of that plastic you are encased in.  How do you breathe?  It explains why you can say this.

Now that PRESIDENT TRUMP has ordered his minions not to watch FOX NEWS anymore without his permission as to whom you can watch?  I guess you will never KNOW THE TRUTH.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 6, 2019 2:50 AM MDT
      September 5, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

:):):)
      September 6, 2019 2:51 AM MDT

I disagree, we have made progress. And, if irrational and erratic discussions weren't propagated 24/7 by those bent on hatred and division, we would be much better for it. :)
      September 5, 2019 11:45 AM MDT