Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Have you ever noticed that "easy open" packaging NEVER opens easily?

Have you ever noticed that "easy open" packaging NEVER opens easily?

Posted - September 6, 2019

Responses

The quality of the wrapper is better than the quality of the contents. 
      September 6, 2019 11:50 PM MDT

Hi kittigate~ :) :)  AMEN to that statement!  Big Winks and Smiles.  
    They spend more money on the "do not rip-off and if you do, you will need a hacksaw to get to the treat it is wrapped in," philosophy. 
    Snickers bars, for example.  Have you ever just wanted to satisfy that hunger urge, buy a Snickers and while still salivating to taste that combination of chocolate, peanuts, carmel, and nugget on your tastebuds, NOT be able to get the wrapper off?
    Biting it off always hurts my teeth and ruins the whole anticipation and moment of the bite.
    That and Miracle Grow.  This one, the content is worth it to the plant but you get no reward after ripping it open and having all the Miracle Grow fall on the cement.
    Yes!  My friend, I totally agree!  :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at September 7, 2019 2:43 PM MDT
      September 7, 2019 12:51 AM MDT

You just need to carry a pair of scissors with you all the time. 
      September 7, 2019 5:38 AM MDT

I have one in my car. This post was edited by Element 99 at September 8, 2019 8:22 AM MDT
      September 7, 2019 2:43 PM MDT

That would be helpful. 
      September 7, 2019 3:02 PM MDT

This doesn't surprise me.  ;)  A boy scout, graduating to honorable Naval Superior, through and through.

A huge compliment, mind you!  I'm going to camp at my job tonight.  I need to see if the drip system I paid $1200 for actually DOES come on at the correct time. (4 am to be exact.) I already have a sneaky feeling it won't.  I do know it comes on at 4 pm which is the worst time because it is one of the hottest times.   
    Anyway, an adventure I created for myself and Don.  He doesn't know it yet.  We'll see how that idea is going to fly.  ;) :)
      September 8, 2019 8:38 AM MDT

What is a drip system?
      September 8, 2019 10:24 AM MDT

Hasn't anyone ever called you a "drip?"  Well!  If not, you are at a loss!
    This system is programmed to maintain your natural "drip" potential.  If you do not have any "drip" attribute, you need not apply.  There are other systems and classes where you can acquire such thrilling, character-goals.

A drip system is a system you put in your gardens or on certain flowers.  The system encompasses a hose, holes in that hose you create, and some smaller hoses.  On those smaller hoses heads are attached to lightly weep or spray water at a given time.  It saves the remainder of the landscape becoming soaked or over-watering certain flowers that do not need watering.  You create the whole system by directing the water to do whatever task it needs for any given plant/flower.
    Timing is imperative to this system.  If the timer isn't set at the right time or the hoses aren't directed to the correct flowers, it becomes a catastrophe.  
    Such a simple concept with so many easy foul-ups.
    I already know it is wrong.  I just needed a reason to camp out under the stars!   
    Either way, I have until the 10th to get it RIGHT and figure out what to do with the company that screwed it up.  I do appreciate you asking.  It reminds me, I better get on it and fast.  :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at September 8, 2019 11:35 AM MDT
      September 8, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

So True!  It goes to show, if you put forth a little common sense into problem-solving any situation, an answer will soon come.
    I love it.
    The sad part about this awesome solution is I DID have a pair of scissors in my truck, at both situations, the whole time.

What does this say about my intellect?
    Please... (That's a rhetorical question.) ;) :)

This post was edited by Merlin at September 8, 2019 10:24 AM MDT
      September 8, 2019 8:29 AM MDT

That’s just like “self-cleaning”.  Lies, all lies!  

~
      September 7, 2019 5:55 AM MDT

I thought those were the beings walking around some call "wives."  
    I'm not surprised to hear your wife doesn't get the self-cleaning and clean-up-after-me titles confused.
    Smart goes hand-on-hand with Smart. I'm sure you didn't expect her to clean-up after you, too.
    It's "the others" you are referring to, correct?

No GRRRRRR needed.  You are Smarter than your average cat... and man...

Right??

September 8, 2019 8:44 AM MDT

I had already been married for quite a few years before discovering tildes, so there was no way that either she or I anticipated them when we first met. Also, I stay away from the so-called “self-cleaning” tildes. They’re knockoffs of the real thing. The only proper way to clean one’s tildes is to lovingly and carefully remove each one from the satin-lined carrying case in which it sits in the vault, take a soft cloth and a laboratory-approved solvent to it. C’mon, I thought everyone knew that. 
    ~
      September 8, 2019 8:54 AM MDT

As wise men say:
    Care for them as a gentlemen
    Dressing them in silk or satin
    For, many good things will come you way
    When cared for correctly, day to day.

It's good to know you are one of the wise. ;) :)
      September 8, 2019 9:21 AM MDT

Yeah. Some of those things you need a mechanical engineering degree to open.
      September 7, 2019 2:47 PM MDT

I'm pretty sure they all voted for Trump.  

They should put and Mexico is gonna pay for the wall on the label too.
      September 8, 2019 11:34 AM MDT