Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When directly asked who used the Sharpie to "adjust" the weather map to include Alabma the Donald said he didn't know. He did it! Uh-Oh?

When directly asked who used the Sharpie to "adjust" the weather map to include Alabma the Donald said he didn't know. He did it! Uh-Oh?

Either he lied or he doesn't know what the he** he is doing or he is senile and losing his mind or has a split personality and one of him doesn't know what the other one of him does or say. What other possibilities could there be to explain the antics of such a queerly peculiarly prez?

Posted - September 7, 2019

Responses

He may not have done it himself, but there's no doubt in my mind that it was his idea to have someone actually do it.  I don't think he's sharp enough to have made such a perfect change on that map.
      September 7, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

From what I read L he is the one who altered the weather map HIMSELF with the Sharpie to support the LIE he insists is true that Alabama was going to be hit big by Dorian. Did you read something else? He lies automatically robotically mechanically 24/7. I expect if he tells the truth he wlll evaporate into the air never to be heard from again. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      September 14, 2019 3:05 AM MDT

I think he may have done the original marking in a meeting and then they made it look nicer, more "professional" if you will, to show the public.  What I DO believe is that Trump was the one who initiated the new weather pattern.
      September 14, 2019 9:25 AM MDT

I did not know that L. However did you see chump hold the ORIGINAL UNALTERED MAP? He did earlier. Then after the sh** hit the fan he was holding the "altered" one. So dumb. The outlines of the projected path was in white. The 'altered" version was done with a BLACK SHARPIE. Is that stupid or is that stupid? But then that is the very best he can do. SIGH. Woe is us. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 15, 2019 5:23 AM MDT

I must not have seen the original map.  Yes, he is stupid, of that we had no doubt. :)  Happy Sunday. :)
      September 15, 2019 8:07 AM MDT

I did see him hold it and strangely his  thumb was in the exact same place(the lower right corner) on the original weather map as he held up one end as it was when he held up the end of the SHARPIE ALTERED CHUMP version. I wish they'd eventually get around to showing those clips side-by-side! It is a hoot and a holler and a ho ho ho! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 15, 2019 8:17 AM MDT

I believe you. :)
      September 15, 2019 3:29 PM MDT

This incident puzzled me!

It was reported on the BBC Radio Four news-programme the other day, as Trump himself altering a weather map.

Though I'm still none the wiser why he would demonstrate he thinks a golf-course builder knows better than professional meteorologists how to predict hurricane courses, though the report did show he has little respect for scientists.

On the face of it, the action is so weird it's just laughable, and indeed the presenter could not help losing his professional composure and bursting out laughing.
      September 13, 2019 4:14 PM MDT

He told the lie and then "adjusted" the map with his own hand to support his lie. From what I read. That is what he does. All the time. 24/7. Then the ultimate evil was via one of his flunkies(Wilbur Ross I believe) who called NOAA and told whomever there to FIRE the person who contradicted chump and someone from NOAA backed up the massive evil chump lie. A black day to be sure. It is hilarious on one level and devastating on every other level. The steadfast jacka** is the classic EVIL CLOWN who will take us down if left unchecked. Truth is his enemy and he will never shake hands with it ever. I bet he lies to his family and friends with as much ease as he does the rest of us. They are terrified of him too. I would be if he were my dad. Thank GOD he isn't. Thank you for your reply Durdle. Every day in every way things are getting worser and worser in America. Wasn't it Emil Coue who told patients to repeat this mantra..."every day in every way I am getting better and better"? Well every day in every way America is getting worser and worser. That you and others still care is amazing to me. :)
      September 14, 2019 3:11 AM MDT

Thank you Rosie!

We care for all those Americans who are simply trying to get on with life despite whoever's in charge.

I think the BBC report did admit, via an interview with an American, that President Trump hates being contradicted. I didn't catch the interviewee's name and role though; probably a journalist or political analyst.

Does Trump still have much real support from those who voted for him? (I know he won the election by a quirk of arithmetic and procedure, and that Putin's lot interfered with the campaigning.)
      September 14, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

I believe some of the originals who voted for him won't vote for him again. However he has a rock solid hardcore base of White Nationalists (aka racists) who will never abandon him. He has legitimized them and brought them out of the shadows and up from the slime and given them positions of power in some cases. They know he is their only hope so no matter what evil he does/says they support him. In the meantime we have hostile foreign hackers having they way with us infiltrating our internet. Then we learn that videos and audios can be manufactured to look real and even experts can't tell them apart. Then we have the domestic racist terrorists who spread lies via the internet. Then we have Republicans going out of their way to cheat in their local districts. North Carolina committed fraud in the 2018 mid-term election and had to rerun the election a couple of days ago. To add insult to injury the Republicans told Dems there were would be no vote taken on something in North Carolina. Poor sap Dems believed them and behind their backs the Republicans took a vote and passed some kind of legislation. So that state is corrupt through and through. I don't know what the legislation was but they had to cheat and sneak it through so it can't be a GOOD thing. But this crap is going on in every red state red city red county and has been for years. Whatever they can do to win they will including disenfranchising legal voters...throwing ballots away...filling out ballots for some. You name it they've done it, are doing it and will continue to do it. So if the steadfast jacka** doesn't win we are promised riots by both chump and his toady sycophants. See what we are having to contend with here? Sounds impossible but remember the chump does whatever he wants and he is backed up by a FAKE Attorney General liddle billybarr who rolls over for the steadfast jacka** whimpering and changes laws rules protocol however chump wants him to. Do miracles still happen" I sure hope so! Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Sunday! :)
      September 15, 2019 5:33 AM MDT

I do not know that he did it or not.  
    I do think he asked what areas could get damaging winds based of the projectored clurse. And that someone wrote it in the sharpie. And of you look at the European models it looks similar. He may have even looked at it and merged the two. 

I do not get why he would not just say that and so be it. Makes me wonder about what happened while "journalists" were distacted. Politicans (both sides) play media like that and President Trump plays them best. 
      September 15, 2019 6:43 AM MDT

What advantage was there to Trump in this?

I'm puzzled - I don't understand what he was trying to do or prove. The name 'Alabama' crops up in this, but was the State genuinely in the direct path of the worst of the storm or was Trump trying to claim that, for some reason I can't see?
      September 15, 2019 2:57 PM MDT

He never claimed it was in direct path of the storm...only that the state could see strong winds from the storm. (Not the eye...just to be ready cause they could get hit as well....damaging winds not the eye) 
    Then media said AL was NEVER projected to be hit by the actual hurricane. And it went from there.
      September 15, 2019 4:53 PM MDT

You know what else he never claimed?  That he was a good President and honest.  Never claimed that either.
      September 15, 2019 4:55 PM MDT

Nope. Just Greatest ever. 
      September 15, 2019 4:57 PM MDT