Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Are you smoking more and enjoying it less?

Are you smoking more and enjoying it less?

Posted - September 7, 2019

Responses

I have worked on one client since November, NO TWO, that smelled of smoke.  That is major.  I mean I work on a lot of people.  So, it seems that less people are smoking more or even at all.  
      September 7, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

I don't smoke anything at all.  I gave up cigarettes almost 34 years ago and I never smoked again.  I'm very bothered by all I'm hearing about e-cigarettes and Juul smokers.  People need to understand that anything you inhale and put into your lungs other than air is detrimental to your health.
      September 7, 2019 11:14 AM MDT

• I have never been a smoker.
      September 7, 2019 11:42 AM MDT

That was the opening line in a cigarette commercial in the early 1960s
      September 7, 2019 6:49 PM MDT

I cut down to about half pack of smokes a day. It's bothersome having to go light up to satisfy that nicotine craving alla time. But I do enjoy the sensation that nicotine provides dammit. I have tried to quit quite a few times. Come February it'll be 60 years since I started smoking. The smoke is a lot crappier now than years ago because the manufacturers mix in vegetable product, usually cabbage with the tobacco. 
      September 7, 2019 3:17 PM MDT