Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » TRUMP picks BOLTON and TRUMP fires BOLTON. The President likes to TRY OUT people to see if they work out for him. Notice that?

TRUMP picks BOLTON and TRUMP fires BOLTON. The President likes to TRY OUT people to see if they work out for him. Notice that?

I could see maybe having a rocky start with new people in office. But this has been going on for three years now.  Not three months.

And?  He has no idea who or why he picks anyone.  He watches TV and says, OOOHHH OOHHH I like THAT one. BUY ME THAT ONE.

And that is how he shops for his BEST PEOPLE. Until, his brand new people toy breaks and he needs to just replace it with another.

THIS IS A NUTBAG that is still sitting on the floor, age 5, playing with army men and pretending he is king of the world.   He likes to ignore reality and play with his toys.  Little does he realize that he is now the PEOPLE'S TOY.

Posted - September 10, 2019

Responses

I agree.  Did you see the Yahoo article with Trump's new cammo-flavored merchandise modeled by Don Jr.?

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-trump-jr-camouflage-stain-085624539.html
      September 10, 2019 2:07 PM MDT

Hello Emoluments clause. 
      September 10, 2019 4:07 PM MDT

I don't know why they refuse to enforce it.  It just boggles my mind that they let the entire family get away with all this nonsense.  You can bet that if it was the Obamas, they would have them tarred and feathered.  
      September 10, 2019 8:46 PM MDT

More evidence of Trump’s manifest inability to pick the right people, or to retain them. Look at how many have subsequently come out against him. This is an(other) indicator of basic incompetence. 

Look how many of his current Administration posts are “acting”. How many have come and gone because they either couldn’t get along with Trump, were poor job fits to begin with, or were chased out for their corruption or incompetence.
    How many more now teeter on the brink for the same reasons. 

Say what you will about the faults of any one or all, the point remains that each was personally chosen by Trump, their failures are his. 
      September 10, 2019 4:03 PM MDT