Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Bolton fired by Trump and Sara fired by Todd. Which is more heartbreaking? Does Pompeo get custody of Syria now? Does Sara get Bristol?

Bolton fired by Trump and Sara fired by Todd. Which is more heartbreaking? Does Pompeo get custody of Syria now? Does Sara get Bristol?

Washington (CNN)Todd Palin has filed for divorce from Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, after 31 years of marriage.

In a document filed Friday in Anchorage, Alaska, Superior Court, Todd Palin cites an "incompatibility of temperament" in his marriage to Sarah Palin "such that they find it impossible to continue to live together as husband and wife." The divorce filing and court records use only initials to refer to the pair, with Todd Mitchell Palin listed as TMP and Sarah Louise Palin only identified as SLP.
Neither Sarah Palin nor Todd Palin or his lawyer has returned CNN's requests for comment. The divorce filing was first reported by Alaska blogger Craig Medred.
Friday's filing includes a child custody jurisdiction affidavit for the family's youngest child, who is 11. The affidavit is a standard form in divorces in Alaska involving minor children that includes information about children who will be involved in custody proceedings.

Palin served as governor of Alaska from 2006 to 2009 and shot into national prominence in the summer of 2008, when the late Sen. John McCain picked her to be his running mate in the presidential race, which he would eventually lose to Barack Obama.
The Palin family has faced notable -- and at times unflattering -- attention in the years since. Bristol Palin was featured in MTV's "Teen Mom OG" last year -- she was pregnant during her mother's vice presidential campaign when she was 17 -- but announced her exit from the show in April, saying, "It took away my peace."
In 2018, the Palins' oldest child, 30-year-old Track Palin, was arrested on domestic violence charges, to which he pleaded not guilty. That case is ongoing. He had earlier pleaded guilty to criminal trespassing in a dwelling after being accused of breaking into his parents' home and assaulting Todd Palin.
Sarah Palin's time since serving as governor has been largely marked by a continuous stream of book releases and cable news appearances. She said in 2015 that she was "seriously interested" in running for president but ultimately decided against a White House bid.

Don't you think Sara should take counseling from Kelly Ann and George Conway? 

Posted - September 10, 2019

Responses

Sorry, but I can't feel sorry for any of them.  Todd is one handsome dude and I'm sure he'll be scooped up in no time - Bolton not so much.
      September 10, 2019 2:02 PM MDT

Who are you sorry to?  They are the sorry ones.  Beyond sorry.  Todd is not a handsome dude.  He is Sara Palin's husband and that does not get a handsome nod from me.  NO.  That is like saying Sara Palin is beautiful.

She is esthetically pleasing to some, so is Todd.  But I cannot look at someone with okay features and KNOW that person's insides and think the same as I did before I learned what pigs they really are.

Ivanna Trump and Melania are not beautiful.

Don Jr is not one good-looking dude and neither is TODD Palin.  UGH.  I can smell his breath from here.  It smells like gunned-down wolf meat and mutilated reindeer.

HE SUCKS.  I wish him total unhappiness and his pig ex-wife too.   He's an ugly version of Kurt Russell and Blake what's his name.... the guy on the Voice.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 10, 2019 2:11 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 2:08 PM MDT

Harsh!
      September 10, 2019 2:11 PM MDT

It's not about your taste. I see why you think he is nice looking.  BUT NO.  HE IS  A PALIN.  THAT IS SKANK to me.

Here's Blake Shelton. So far, he is not on my $hitlist, but he IS country.  So, I don't want to know more.  

September 10, 2019 2:14 PM MDT

To each his own, but I think Blake Shelton is very handsome - even if he is country. :)
      September 10, 2019 8:48 PM MDT

I always thought so. He is a hunk and a half.  He is a sweet redneck.  Todd is a hard a$$ redneck.  (I have categories)  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 11, 2019 5:16 AM MDT
      September 10, 2019 8:50 PM MDT

I'm just going by aesthetics.  Both are good to look at.
      September 11, 2019 5:17 AM MDT