Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » I have decided to become a Trump supporter. Who do I have to discriminate against to get my MAGA hat?

I have decided to become a Trump supporter. Who do I have to discriminate against to get my MAGA hat?

How about Bahamians? They are mostly Black and their Country is a wreck. PERFECT!

"Bad people’ from the storm-ravaged Bahamas not welcome", Trump says

Trump said on Monday that Bahamian evacuees seeking refuge in the United States in the wake of Hurricane Dorian need “totally proper documentation” to enter the country despite his own Customs and Border Patrol head saying otherwise just two hours earlier.

The inconsistency fuelled confusion that started Sunday night when a group of Bahamian refugees were blocked from boarding a ferry bound for Fort Lauderdale. Republican and Democratic lawmakers have asked the White House to clarify its policy as tens of thousands board ships and planes bound for Florida. 

“Everybody needs totally proper documentation,” Trump said on the South Lawn of the White House. “The Bahamas has some tremendous problems with people going to the Bahamas that weren’t supposed to be there. I don’t want to allow people that weren’t supposed to be in the Bahamas to come into the United States, including some very bad people and some very bad gang members and some very, very bad drug dealers.”

Hurricane Dorian devastated the Bahamas last week, ravaging the island nation for over 40 hours with record Category 5 winds. But “large sections of the Bahamas were not hit,” the president contended. “And we are not allowing those people from the sections that were not hit.”

“This is a humanitarian mission, right?” Morgan said.

“If your life is in jeopardy —you’re in the Bahamas, and you want to get to the United States —you’re going to be allowed to come to the United States, right? Whether you have travel documents or not,” he said. “We’ve already processed people that have travel documents and don’t have travel documents.”

SATAN INCARNATE
THE FACE OF CANCER

Posted - September 10, 2019

Responses

It is CATHARCTIC, is it not?  I'm talking about making a blog after the question. 

This TRUMP era?  It reminds me of the portending doom we cried about in the 60's when we were against the WAR in Viet Nam that we had no business even fighting.  

Except.  This is the Viet Nam War, The Climate Change War, The War against our ALLIES? The War to UNITE RUSSIA WITH AMERICA. The WAR of RACISM that we fought in the 60's, 70's, 80's and beyond.... AND IT IS MAGNIFIED BY a thousand at least.

Nixon calls his enemies WET BACKS and sons of biches and worse. I know he makes fun of blacks and so did Reagan.  But that pales in comparison to the daily atrocities this MORON is committing.  

So, to get your MAGA these days?  Just lie.  Lie like Trump and you are in.  Lie about the fact that kids are not being sexually molested at the border; lie about the fact that your ARAB SHEIK buddy did not have a journalist murdered obscenely. Lie about the fact that Kim Jong UN is a REALLY GREAT AND SMART GUY.  Just a wonderful man, we fell in LOVE.  A murderous dictator. LOVE.  And PUTIN?  Don't get me started.

So just lie.  It's easy.  Any moron can do it.  I cannot begin to address what he has done to the Bahamians.  I am so sickened I cannot think about it yet.  The only thing I can say is this is getting the noose tied around his stinking neck tighter than yesterday.  When he told America that the Weather Bureau was wrong or they would be fired.  

So, just lie.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 10, 2019 8:08 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 3:04 PM MDT

You don’t even have to work THAT hard. The MAGA hat does some of that work for you. 
    Just abandon your critical faculties, your empathy and humanity, tune in to bloviating dipsh-ts like Hannity, Limbaugh, or Laura Ingraham, and submit to the zeitgeist. That, and lay out $10 for the hat. 

While you’re at it, don’t forget to buy one of those $7 Trump-branded plastic straws or a $15 black Sharpiegate pen. Or just pin on a swastika.
    Donald Trump appreciates your patronage. This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 10, 2019 8:21 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 4:23 PM MDT

You forgot the Trumpy Bear.   I thought this was a comedy skit.  There is NO end to the insanity.

But cheer up, we always have the TRUMP PINATA that is selling like hotcakes in Mexico.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 10, 2019 8:03 PM MDT
      September 10, 2019 5:54 PM MDT

The minute I was done laughing at it. 
      September 10, 2019 5:57 PM MDT

Trump has brought out new experiences for me. I have never laughed so hard while watching the world burn down right in front of my eyes while feeling totally incapacitated to do a thing about it.  
      September 10, 2019 5:59 PM MDT

Careful, you are beginning to sound like one of them.  
      September 10, 2019 6:11 PM MDT

September 10, 2019 6:14 PM MDT

I should send you and Rosie a bear...lol. 
      September 10, 2019 6:14 PM MDT

When you saw him again you would not recognize him. 
      September 10, 2019 6:15 PM MDT

Ha!!
    :)

I thought it was a comedy skit, too!
      September 10, 2019 8:00 PM MDT

• I WANNA BE A TWINK FOR TRUMP!  Sign me up now.  NOT!

September 10, 2019 6:43 PM MDT

That's the best I've ever seen that hat.

September 10, 2019 7:54 PM MDT

This is easy - - just publicly insult John McCain for getting caught during a war and for being a prisoner of war.

And then publicly complain to the world that you didn't get a "Thank You" from his family for all the assistance you gave for his funeral service.

(I'm not a huge McCain fan but Trump's behavior to him and his family is inexcusable. McCain "towers" over Trump and always will.)

:)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 11, 2019 6:48 AM MDT
      September 10, 2019 7:58 PM MDT

MAGA - My Attorney Got Arrested
      September 10, 2019 8:06 PM MDT