Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you were given the power of invisibility for one hour how would you spend it?

If you were given the power of invisibility for one hour how would you spend it?

Posted - September 11, 2019

Responses

• Hmmmm, I can’t get anywhere interesting fast just cos I’m invisible. So I guess I would mess with this bee-ch I work with. She’s mean to me,in a passive aggressive way, so I hate her guts. I’d just mess with her for an hour in hopes she’d have a nervous breakdown. Then she could go on permanent stress leave. That would be nice. 
    I wanted to think of something more exciting, but that’s all I got for now lol. WBU? What would you do? 

September 11, 2019 4:52 PM MDT

• Well at this point in the day I don’t feel like going out so I’d probably just mess with the cats. Have them chasing after magically floating food.  Earlier I would have gone to Target and followed people around while pushing a cart. Make people think some possessed cart is after them. 
      September 11, 2019 5:23 PM MDT

• You could just buy a laser pointer to mess with the cats????
      September 11, 2019 6:37 PM MDT

• Meh, that's gotten old.  I'm looking for more creative methods. 
      September 12, 2019 5:36 AM MDT

I'd probably go around to all my neighbours houses and hide things of theirs. Then when I was visible  again I would go to my neighbours and say things like - hey can I borrow your shovel and they would say sure but its in the shed and I can't find my shed key. Then I would put my fingers to my temples and say - its in your wheelbarrow - I'd go to all the neighbors and get them all thinking I was psychic. Cheers!
      September 11, 2019 6:03 PM MDT

• Haha, I like this. 
      September 12, 2019 5:36 AM MDT

You can't spend time,you can only live it ,I hope you can see where I'm coming from with this....:)D 
      September 11, 2019 6:19 PM MDT

How much advance notice do I get?  Do I have enough time to book a flight from Phoenix to the Washington D.C. district?   

answer that first.  You can guess the rest.  
      September 11, 2019 6:47 PM MDT