Discussion » Questions » Politics » If Donald Dump saw 1000s of people cheering on rooftops in NJ on 9/11, How was it possible that he was immediately at Ground zero helping?

If Donald Dump saw 1000s of people cheering on rooftops in NJ on 9/11, How was it possible that he was immediately at Ground zero helping?

Which Story do you believe?
If Trump were there, where are the pictures? Videos? Anything?
Another gargantuan lie by a man with no moral integrity, class, or the right to call himself President of the United States of America.

"I was looking out of a window from a building at Midtown Manhattan directly at the World Trade Center when I saw a second plane at a tremendous speed go into the second tower. It was then that I realized the world was going to change. I was no longer going to be, and it could never, ever be that innocent place that I thought it was," Trump said.

"Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could," he continued. "We were not alone. So many others were scattered around trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/11/fact-check-did-trump-help-ground-zero-after-9-11-attacks/2289053001/

Is this any way for the "King Of The Jews" to behave?

Posted - September 12, 2019

Responses

That's so easy.  If Donald Trump said it, it is a LIE.

He was not doing either.  I promise you.  

He cannot even remember his lies. Next week he will deny both stories.  HE IS CERTIFIABLE.  

September 13, 2019 12:47 AM MDT

Yep...

How stupid does he think people are?
    Ooops...
    Never mind

September 13, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

I doubt if the Donald ever got his hands dirty helping anybody. 
      September 13, 2019 1:44 AM MDT

Thanks for that answer! 
    His hands are certainly filthy but not giving anyone any assistance
      September 13, 2019 12:46 PM MDT

Neither. 

Like every other truth in Trump’s life, whatever he was really doing is locked up under a confidentiality ”agreement”.  
      September 13, 2019 6:33 AM MDT

Every thing out of his mouth
    is fake news and lies.

...The man in charge has got to go...

This post was edited by Baba at September 13, 2019 11:29 AM MDT
      September 13, 2019 6:56 AM MDT

I do not know numbers but I know I seen video on T.V. of people on rooftops celebrating. 

September 13, 2019 7:22 AM MDT

They were Palestinians.  Was Trump in Palestine at the time?  How could he be in NJ, down at Ground Zero and in Palestine all at the same time?  I know your president walks on water in your opinion, but even Jesus couldn't have pulled that off.
      September 13, 2019 9:29 AM MDT

I do not know what the did Palestinians in Israel. What I seen was in US. This post was edited by my2cents at September 13, 2019 10:33 AM MDT
      September 13, 2019 10:27 AM MDT

How could Trump have been in NJ, down at Ground Zero and in Palestine all at the same time?  I know your president walks on water in your opinion, but even Jesus couldn't have pulled that off.
      September 13, 2019 11:25 AM MDT

Why are you asking about Palestinians in Israel.  That is not the topic. Trump did not say he seen them. 

I know I seen Muslims on the Roofs in the USA (not Israel) celebrating it was on the news.  A person can be in more than one place during the course of a day.  But Israel has nothing to do with where Trump was or was not. This post was edited by my2cents at September 13, 2019 12:40 PM MDT
      September 13, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

Please M2C, tell us where you saw these "Muslims" on rooftops?
    Surely there is film footage, pictures.
    Trump said he saw thousands and thousands of people cheering on rooftops in Jersey.

We all that that is not true at all.

September 13, 2019 12:50 PM MDT

check this one out too.  At least for a minute.  You will probably want to hear even more.

It is the litany of lies he spread about this to the FACES OF THE FIRST RESPONDERS.

WHY DO THEY SIT AND LISTEN?  WHY HASN"T ANYONE AT LEAST THROWN A SHOE AT THIS PIG?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 13, 2019 12:53 PM MDT
      September 13, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

You just can't admit he wasn't in any of those places, can you.  
      September 13, 2019 1:06 PM MDT

Sara Huckabee is looking for an assistant at FOX, and she is practicing for the interview for the job.  I think she will do splendidly.
      September 13, 2019 1:52 PM MDT

I agree!
      September 13, 2019 3:35 PM MDT

That's nice.  What YOU saw. What you DID NOT see was that PIG anywhere around helping anyone.  
      September 13, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

• Are you sure he didnt at least hand out paper towels?
      September 13, 2019 11:37 AM MDT

No one was looking.  He had NO pony (your word) in this race at the time.  Now he is rewriting history.  Oh wait. That is too nice. He is lying again.  

LIAR LIAR LIAR and vicious NARCISSIST.  
      September 13, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

If he was, he was charging a fortune.

September 13, 2019 3:22 PM MDT

Nope. I did not see Trump on the news at ground zero. There os a interview from 911 that was done the day of 911. Of Trump saying saw it go down.
    I know there are records of Trump being seen at ground zero on 9/12. 
    I know on 9/13 there is another interview where he says some of his workers are helping. 

I did not see either interview. 
    Do I believe President Trump was down there moving debris himself...no. I believe he likely offered equipment and manpower. If for no other reason than publicity. This post was edited by my2cents at September 13, 2019 11:51 AM MDT
      September 13, 2019 11:49 AM MDT

I saw the interview.  He was there. He was there bragging about how his building was now the tallest.  Isn't it amazing that you are a researching genius, except when it comes to proof that your liar is a liar.  You missed this interview?  

That is what he did. He did shameless self-promoting. AND?  He did NOTHING to help anyone.  OF COURSE.

Amy Russo
    7/29/2019

Biden attacks highlight divide over Obama's legacy
    Lawsuit against Fox News over retracted story revived

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

During a Rose Garden speech after signing a law to provide permanent financial aid to survivors and first responders who became ill after working at the site of the fallen Twin Towers, Trump told the audience he, too, was there.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.

He did, however, appear at Ground Zero.

According to an excerpt from local paper Newsday, Trump was interviewed from the scene, having been quoted in a story that ran on Sept. 14.

The workers are so worn out that they barely glance at the sight of Donald Trump, every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza with his cellular phone to his ear.

“No, no. The building’s gone,” he says into the phone.

Trump also spoke to a German TV reporter on Sept. 13 and can be seen standing in Lower Manhattan. While he said in the interview that he had “a lot of men” helping out ― roughly 225 total ― PolitiFact was unable to corroborate that claim after researching it earlier this year.

Though Trump’s appearance at Ground Zero checks out, the president has a history of dubious or outright false statements about his connection to Sept. 11.

In a February 2016 GOP debate, Trump claimed to have “lost hundreds of friends” from the attacks, but his campaign did not provide a single name. Given that nearly 3,000 people died, the statement, if true, would mean the president personally knew a significant fraction of the victims.

At his Columbus, Ohio, rally on November 2015, Trump claimed that he watched from his apartment as people leapt from the crumbling towers and that he witnessed the second plane coming in. 

Since Trump Tower is located in midtown, more than four miles away from where the World Trade Center stood, it’s highly unlikely Trump could have seen the destruction from his window.  

Among the things that are known as fact about Trump’s response to the attacks on Sept. 11 is that he immediately bragged in an interview with New Jersey’s WWOR-TV that his building had just become the tallest in the city since the Twin Towers had fallen.

Trump also applied for and received $150,000 in federal recovery grants intended for small businesses impacted by the Sept. 11 attacks, a New York Daily News investigation discovered, even though his properties were not damaged.

This article originally appeared on HuffPost.
    Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 14, 2019 8:22 AM MDT
      September 13, 2019 12:07 PM MDT

You realize I just said this without all the anti-Trump spin of course. 

1. a interview from 911 that was done the day of 911. Of Trump saying saw it go down.
    2. I know there are records of Trump being seen at ground zero on 9/12. 
    3. I know on 9/13 there is another interview where he says some of his workers are helping. 
      September 13, 2019 12:38 PM MDT

Some info...FOX stated that Trump was not telling the truth. 
    lol

September 13, 2019 3:34 PM MDT