Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Were you bewitched tonight in the full moon ..moonlight?

Were you bewitched tonight in the full moon ..moonlight?

Posted - September 13, 2019

Responses

I already am a witch.  

Focus

The stated goal of the Fellowship of Isis is to support and promote the idea of the Divine Feminine. The Fellowship of Isis Manifesto sets out the basic principles of this society. The Fellowship accepts religious toleration, and is not exclusivist. Members are free to maintain other religious allegiances. The good in all faiths is honoured. The Fellowship of Isis has no particular affiliations. It practices total religious tolerance, forbids sacrifice of any kind and discourages asceticism.[9]

It is sometimes considered pagan, but co-founder Olivia Robertson stated in 2002: "We are happy to have thousands of Pagans among our 21,000 members in so many countries. But we also have Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Spiritualists and Hindus as members. All love and follow the religion of Isis of 10,000 Names."[10]

All members in the Fellowship of Isis have equal privileges within it, and membership is free.[11] Membership is open to anyone who wishes to join – once an individual has read through the Fellowship of Isis Manifesto and finds themselves in agreement with the principles laid out within it. There are no vows of secrecy. Members are free to resign at any time, if they so choose and to rejoin again at a later time.[12]

The Fellowship is dedicated to spreading the religion of all the Goddesses throughout this planet. The Gods are also venerated. The Goddess is seen as Deity, the Divine Mother of all beings, as well as the embodiment of Truth and Beauty. "The ecumenical nature of this nonprofit organization reveals itself in a membership that includes Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists, Cabalists, Spiritualists, and Wiccan and pagan worshippers of all kinds."[13]

FOI sub-groups, called "FOI Foundation Center Societies" or "Daughter Societies" of the Fellowship of Isis consist of the ‘College of Isis’ (Lyceums), the ‘Spiral of the Adepti’ (Iseums), the ‘Spiral of Alchemy’ (Solar Iseums), the 'Druid Clan of Dana' (Groves) and the 'Noble Order of Tara' (Priories). There are sub-chapters of these societies of the FOI in many major cities and countries around the world.

The Fellowship of Isis claims over 24,000 members in nearly a hundred countries. Members often blend their own traditions and beliefs with those offered by the Fellowship.[2]

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 14, 2019 10:16 AM MDT
      September 13, 2019 10:26 PM MDT

• It was Friday 13th and full moon last night. Witch stuff. I think it was full anyway. Looked like it to me lol. 
      September 14, 2019 10:17 AM MDT

I'm not a witch but I want a cauldron anyway!  I could make a lot of tasty sugary things in one of those!

September 13, 2019 10:51 PM MDT

Check these out.  These modern times call for modern cauldrons.  Even the name is cool.  
    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cauldron+with+flame&hvadid=78202790082025&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&hvqmt=b&tag=mh0b-20&ref=pd_sl_8nl9li62nc_b

September 13, 2019 10:56 PM MDT

• You should keep the cauldron in your dungeon, LIVVIE!!!
      September 14, 2019 10:18 AM MDT

Jaimie I went on a Full Moon Run with Beer Checks, Google Has House Harrriers.  Run was approximately 10K in the dark with headlamps.

Was I bewitched, maybe.  Grandparents took the Twins and we both ran, drank and XXX.  Do have to pick up the terrorists at morning Mass tomorrow - Grandparents request. They think we are not in church enough.  Wonder why.......
      September 14, 2019 5:51 PM MDT

• Sounds like you and doc hadn’t a great night. Enjoy the rest of weekend before the “terrorists” return. I fell like I'm
    going to be on an internet watch list, just for typing that word. Lol. 
      September 15, 2019 10:04 AM MDT